Be Cool (Travolta Movie)

Guest spacecowboy6982

Guest spacecowboy6982

If anyone atall can find and make the above phrase into a WMA style ringtone, I would forever be indebted !

I have tried myself and have failed countless times, so any help would be much appreciated !!

Spacecowboy

Guest morpheus2702

I watched Get Shorty on TV, then saw Be Cool the day after.

For me personally, Get Shorty is better. A lot better? Not sure. I missed not having Rene Russo or Gene Hackman to balance Travolta's charisma (though Harvey Keitel and Uma Thurman do their best).

The Rock plays a gay bodyguard and is fantastic, as is Andre 3000 who plays a bad-boy rapper from the group Weapons of Mass Destruction. Plus Cedric the Entertainer does a great job of sending up Puff Daddy.

But overall - the coolness of Be Cool seemed a bit contrived to the effortless cool of Get Shorty. Worth a viewing though.

Guest spacecowboy6982
I watched Get Shorty on TV, then saw Be Cool the day after.

For me personally, Get Shorty is better.  A lot better?  Not sure.  I missed not having Rene Russo or Gene Hackman to balance Travolta's charisma (though Harvey Keitel and Uma Thurman do their best).

The Rock plays a gay bodyguard and is fantastic, as is Andre 3000 who plays a bad-boy rapper from the group Weapons of Mass Destruction.  Plus Cedric the Entertainer does a great job of sending up Puff Daddy.

But overall - the coolness of Be Cool seemed a bit contrived to the effortless cool of Get Shorty.  Worth a viewing though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, it's a good movie :exclaim: Still not seen 'Get Shorty' though :?: Travolta in an interview said it was somewhere below Pulp Fiction and above Get Shorty, so make of that what you will :?: :?:

Guest morpheus2702
Travolta in an interview said it was somewhere below Pulp Fiction and above Get Shorty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bet Arnie said the same thing about Terminator 3 and Batman and Robin in relation to T2! :D

Guest morpheus2702

Cowboy, not sure if you have got your wav sorted, but have a search for George Clooney saying 'be cool' in From Dusk Til Dawn. He says it way better (attached).

cool.wav

Guest morpheus2702
Too much singing??  This is not a movie that should really have too much singing...AT ALL!  What the heck??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ummm, given that Chilli Palmer is out of the film business and now in the music business, you'd have to expect some singing! And Christina Milian is cute!

Guest spacecowboy6982
Cowboy, not sure if you have got your wav sorted, but have a search for George Clooney saying 'be cool' in From Dusk Til Dawn.  He says it way better (attached).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice one Morpheus - I'll give it a whirl in a bit - yeah, I should know better than to ask for things like that til' I've G0o0ogeled first :!:

put some movies up for attachment that would be nice  ;)

(if its legit)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd love to lol, but at the risk of being banned, NO WAY !!!! [-X It's a MoDaCo no-no :!: See

Guest i_oWn_u
Nice one Morpheus - I'll give it a whirl in a bit - yeah, I should know better than to ask for things like that til' I've G0o0ogeled first :!:

I'd love to lol, but at the risk of being banned, NO WAY !!!!  [-X  It's a MoDaCo no-no :!: See

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

has anybody even been banned from the site yet?

Guest Pondrew

A few peeps I think have been banned from the site for a number of reasons over the years.

For one of the more epic sagas seek out info on a larger then life member here going by the handle of msmobiles.com. He's not banned anymore and DOES occasionally contribute to the Smartphone community. Just a shame about the insults and recriminations that often stem from him...

Guest morpheus2702

Oh come on, msmobiles has some perfectly valid points about the evils of the Nokia Empire, MVPs, people from Poland etc. To simply write him off as the Robert Kilroy-Silk of the Smartphone world is to do him a disservice. ;-)

Guest confused and hungover
For one of the more epic sagas seek out info on a larger then life member here going by the handle of msmobiles.com. He's not banned anymore and DOES occasionally contribute to the Smartphone community.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow, i just read through about 50 of his posts... what is that guys problem? angry, angry boy.

Guest i_oWn_u

how could you get banned off any phone site??

only reason for me is

you attach something your not suppose to

you talking about hackin programs

you free post...

Guest peekie

To be banned from here would mean you were linking to warez, or you are nasty towards other members or continue to use bad language ect ect and you do not take the warings pm's from mods seriously you can expect to be banned, if you look under your user name you have a meter go red and its bye bye , modaco is a fun place lets keep it that way :D :D :D and back on subject the rock was cool in the film ;) :D :D

Guest Pondrew
is that what you look like in your picture???

just curious  :shock:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, that's Slough from the excellent Steve Spielberg film Goonies!