things to do on the train...

Guest confused and hungover

:cry: every day i sit on the train for 2 hours... it does my head in. sometimes i read, sometimes listen to music, play solitaire, surf the internet etc... some nights i just get really drunk. does anyone have anything exciting they do on a train? posted from my smartphone!

Guest Disco Stu

Just had 2 hours on a train myself today.

My thoughts are that you need something relaxing rather than exciting - I read and listened to music on my Jam. And ogled the girl across the aisle !

You could always train-surf...or invite someone to help you help you join the 100 mph club :D

Went to liverpool on the train not so long ago.. Listened to music most of the way... And slept!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i had to travel halfway across holland by train on sunday... it was a 2 hour journey. my phone battery was dead cos i'd been fishing all weekend so i had nothing to do but drink some beers. Woke up 3 hours later at some random station station in south holland... it then took another hour and a half to get back to where i live. its not good to sleep on the train. posted from my smartphone

Guest Mehka
You read music on your jam? :shock:  Now that is impressive  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just because youre such a smartass :D:

abidewim.GIF

Yes reading music in a way :D

Guest Disco Stu

Hey ! Perhaps forum members could post up their favourite songs as notation.

Then instead of draining our batteries listening to MP3s we could hum the choons on the choo-choo for the amusement of our fellow passengers !

Hang on, should I be deleting the above for copyright breach ? :shock: