New Jam...Help needed

Guest Hainsey

Guest Hainsey

I've just recieved my Imate Jam and nned to find some things for it, can anyone point me in the right direction?:

1. A PPC version of Smartexplorer for windows mobile 2003 ( i had this on my spv and it was great for sending files via bluetooth)

2. Something I think is called itelli tap (or intell dialer maybe) basically really big buttons to dial with.

3. Profiles? Do these exist in ppc or is there a app?

4. Other people seem to have battery info, space left, processer temp type info on there today page... where can I get this?

5. More today screens.

Think thats it for now, I hope somebody can help. I've tried searching and reading most posts but the ppc section on here isnt thatcomprehensive as the smartphone (wm03) section (no offence intended) :D

Guest newmoomin

1. A PPC version of Smartexplorer for windows mobile 2003 ( i had this on my spv and it was great for sending files via bluetooth)

Sorry, dont know

2. Something I think is called itelli tap (or intell dialer maybe) basically really big buttons to dial with.

Yes, its intelldialer, should have come with the jam? came with my MDA compact. Also could try mobidial or D9.

3. Profiles? Do these exist in ppc or is there a app?

You could try PocketZenPhone, works fine.

4. Other people seem to have battery info, space left, processer temp type info on there today page... where can I get this?

I think they are using SPB pocket plus

5. More today screens.

Try using wisbar to theme eberything, its v nice. then just pick a desktop image.

Guest Hainsey

O also my friend has a app called power button or something like that, which actually shuts programs down as opposed to them just being open still taking resources

Guest newmoomin

Try out wisbar, amongs other things, it lets u close apps, gives a real start menu and makes everything look much better! Pocket informant is a great app too, much better than the built in pim.

O also my friend has a app called power button or something like that, which actually shuts programs down as opposed to them just being open still taking resources

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MitchellO

I suggest vBar ( www.vieka.com ). It lets you close programs,as well as switch between them from a menu. And, unlike wisbar, it doesn't interfere with notifications and works fine with PPC Phone Edition (although you will always have PHone in the running progs list. doesnt matter). Wisbar doesn't work properly yet. I have only used a beta, and it wasn't very good.