SPV E200

Guest dilboy

Guest dilboy

[email protected]

I have an SPV E200 on which I updated the ROM. The update initially appeared to work but the Blue tooth function seemed partially crippled, foolishly I re-ran the ROM update. Half-way through the update my PC was hard-reset, I’m sure by the phone. I am now stuck in a “red + green + blue” banded screen with the legend “Smart phone v1.07.02.doc” on each band.

I have tried removing the battery and re-energising with various buttons held down which always brings up “Press any key to enter bootloader” but the tricolour screen always returns and the “ActiveSync” does not detect the phone which is on the docking station, connected to USB and the charger.

I have tried to run a file called VoUpgradeUT……280205.exe and was faced with a question mark filled page with “ACE Hellas”and a picture of an SPV phone but no file transfer seemed to take place and eventually another screen appeared saying “Error 101. Connection error”.

Is there any way I can retrieve the situation or have I done something fatal? Any help would be much appreciated.

**********LATE RESULT *************

RAN Scoobice FILE VoUpgrade ...205.exe from same file location as Orange update and appear to have a result!!!! Thanks Skoobice. :D

Edited by dilboy

Guest SKOOBICE
[email protected]

I have an SPV E200 on which I updated the ROM. The update initially appeared to work but the Blue tooth function seemed partially crippled, foolishly I re-ran the ROM update. Half-way through the update my PC was hard-reset, I’m sure by the phone. I am now stuck in a “red + green + blue” banded screen with the legend “Smart phone v1.07.02.doc” on each band.

I have tried removing the battery and re-energising with various buttons held down which always brings up “Press any key to enter bootloader” but the tricolour screen always returns and the “ActiveSync” does not detect the phone which is on the docking station, connected to USB and the charger.

I have tried to run a file called VoUpgradeUT……280205.exe and was faced with a question mark filled page with “ACE Hellas”and a picture of an SPV phone but no file transfer seemed to take place and eventually another screen appeared saying “Error 101.  Connection error”.

Is there any way I can retrieve the situation or have I done something fatal? Any help would be much appreciated.

**********LATE RESULT *************

RAN Scoobice FILE VoUpgrade  ...205.exe from same file location as Orange update and appear to have a result!!!!      Thanks Skoobice. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice to hear another success story!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: