Few C500 questions before i buy

Guest Baddass

Guest Baddass

hi guys, im seriously considering getting the C500 now, updating from an E200. Got a couple of quesitons if you dont mind:

- someone mentioned in another thread that you can get an "offer" Bluetooth headset for £10 from orange when you buy a C500? Is this only in the shops as i cant see that online anywhere?

- What size Mini SD card does it come with? how much are extra ones roughly?

- I've heard mixed reports on menu and general phone speed. anyone whos used both the E200 and C500, what would your comments be?

- Is there a Rom update already worth doing when i get the phone?

- Is the T9 bug fixed since the E200? ie does it remember your manually entered words preoperly, even when you reboot?

Thanks for the help :D

Guest Disco Stu

Headset - probably only in shops

Card - comes with 16mb. Check the new lower prices in the MoDaCo shop for a general guide but mini-SDs below 1gig are pretty cheap now.

Menus - the C500 is generally faster and is infintely more stable. You will only get problems if you overload the phone memory, run on low battery or mess up the registry.

ROM - you'll have the latest Orange update installed.

T9 - yes, you'll get a list of words to choose from now. Takes a few texts to get used to the new system but I reckon it's far beter than previously.

You'll love it ! :D :D

Guest Baddass

thanks mate, appreciate the help

will check out the shop details for the headset, but then i cant get the online offers on tarriffs :D mmmnnnnnn