Problems with uploading ANY rom into E200

Guest petargreat

Guest petargreat

Yesterday, I got UK Orange E200 with 1.06 Bootloader. I tried to patch rom (unlock) and then upload it back to the phone. Imate showed 171 error that phone should be smartphone or later. Other uploaders like swiss orange showed that image is not compatible with myh device and so on. I have spent a lot of my time trying to match working combination but unfortunatelly without any sucess. I have tried all possible images and uploaders that i was able to find. Then I have tried all possible greek fixes and another one florin if i can remember the name correctly.I also tried activesync 3.8 and 3.71 two different pc-s one with xp sp1 and another w2k sp4 but no sucess at all.

It looks like for me there is some problem somwere in the bootloader or something else. Actually once greek upload uploaded it to 10% and stopped. It comes with greek uploader to the place where it should start flashing and then stuck. Just showed 0% on the screen and 0% on the phone display. After a couple minues it goes out throgh timeout procedure in uploader.

Is there any help for me ?

Thanks

Guest petargreat

Situation with e200 with 1.06 bootloader and 2.6.1.3 fw solved in terms now it's in previous state asking for unlocking code

I am working on...

Yesterday, I got UK Orange E200 with 1.06 Bootloader. I tried to patch rom (unlock) and then upload it back to the phone. Imate showed 171 error that phone should be smartphone or later. Other uploaders like swiss orange showed that image is not compatible with myh device and so on. I have spent a lot of my time trying to match working combination but unfortunatelly without any sucess. I have tried all possible images and uploaders that i was able to find. Then I have tried all possible greek fixes and another one florin if i can remember the name correctly.I also tried activesync 3.8 and 3.71 two different pc-s one with xp sp1 and another w2k sp4 but no sucess at all.

It looks like for me there is some problem somwere in the bootloader or something else. Actually once greek upload uploaded it to 10% and stopped. It comes with greek uploader to the place where it should start flashing and then stuck. Just showed 0% on the screen and 0% on the phone display. After a couple minues it goes out throgh timeout procedure in uploader.

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest karmakula
Situation with e200 with 1.06 bootloader and 2.6.1.3 fw solved in terms now it's in previous state asking for unlocking code

I am working on...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the same problem. How can I change my bootloader version from 1.06 back to 1.07 again? I was trying different ROMs and I downloaded Orange version 2.6 something after installing the 2.6 version my bootloader version changed from 1.07 to 1.06 after that i can not change roms anymore please help.

Guest karmakula

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello. do you have a fix for this error? please share it if you do have a fix for this.. thanks.

Guest petargreat
Hello. do you have a fix for this error? please share it if you do have a fix for this.. thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as i realizes if you flash it with 2.7.1.1. it is going to automatically change bootloader as well. Basically if it's now 1.06 it's going to be 1.0.7.x.

BTW i tried to upload xphone's or smartphone's rom into but it does not looks like that's going to work. It usually reply incopatible image on 1.06, maybe it now works on 1.07 i have not tried yet. I just need plain firmware because all this orange customisation is usless here, there is no orange network here. Any tips on uploading xphone or smartphone fw ?