Another Free Game From ClickGamer.com

Guest Thumper Net

Guest peekie

ClickGamer.com have released a new-shoot-em up game and its also 100% FREE, celebrating their new site re-design!

In it You are Bounty Hunter Jake "Six Gun" McCloud - your mission to kick the bandits out of Laredo.

Featuring some of the same bad guys from the also free gringos game.

One important note for Jam owners is the game needs 16mb free memory space to play.

Chapter One in the HIGH NOON DRIFTER Story ... It was an age of retribution and vengeance. A time when justice was served from the barrel of a loaded gun. This is a story about one man's quest. A bounty hunter, a lonesome crusader, a drifter, Jake "Six Gun" McCloud scours the wild west in search of his destiny.

Jake is hot on the trail of a gang of ruthless no good critters. They are headed by an outlaw named John "MadDog" McCade. He and his henchmen terrorise towns, kill innocent men, women and children. They have a price on their heads - WANTED DEAD or ALIVE.

High Noon Drifter - Dead Man's Gulch Game Features :

Cartoon Wild West graphics

Scores of shootable objects

Superb ambient sound effects

Over 1000 frames of animation

Hidden bonus levels !

Parallax scrolling & Character AI

Minimum Requirements : 16MB of PROGRAM MEMORY

Ambush-At-The-Rocks.png

For the free download and more infomation go to http://www.ClickGamer.com.

Guest peekie

What others ? well if you search the site there is gringos ( for ppc and spv ), at the xmas period there is snowedin and also moonchild is free , the bush , kerry games for the spv as well ,if you look you can find them and more :D :D sign up to the emails then you will hear about them also

• 3 months later...
Guest PompeyBish

how do I get it to work on my M500 got 256Mb of card space but wants to work on phone memory and can't get 16Mb available

Guest PompeyBish
how do I get it to work on my M500 got 256Mb of card space but wants to work on phone memory and can't get 16Mb available

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok done it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.