ScreenSaverMoving = 1

Timeout = 10

TimeoutApp = 600

UnlockWindowTitle = Unlock

WindowWaitingTime = 250

Hope that helps

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will have a look.

I like the screen saver however, the messages total doesn't reflect how many messages I have.  The total changes as well, after each soft-reset.  Currently I have 3 (read) SMS and that's it, but the screen saver is saying 16?! Any ideas?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The message counter should count SMS as well as MMS and E-Mail (configured accounts as well as ActiveSync). Could this explain the number? If not - I don't have an answer. I logon to all MAPI message stores and listen for new messages coming in. If one comes in, I increment my counter and reset it, whenever the keylock is disabled.

Guest RudydG

Hello, i really like this application, only, if i could install it, when i download the latest version, my computer identifies tha file as a zip file, not a cab file.

how can i correct this?

Thanks

RudydG

Guest cuk0724
Hello, i really like this application, only, if i could install it, when i download the latest version, my computer identifies tha file as a zip file, not a cab file.

how can i correct this?

Thanks

RudydG

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have a look Here 10th post down. Just use the latest version though :)

On the french ROM, AutomaticKeylock display bad information, when there is one call missed, AutomatickKeylock display four calls missed. Same for the SMS...

Guest maniac103
Here goes

AdvanceExcludeList = blank

AdvanceExcludes = 0

CarFlags = 7

ChargingFlags = 1

Enabled = 1

EnableScreenSaver = 0

ExcludeFlags = 0

HeadsetFlags = 1

HSOnly = 0

LockingMode = 0

ScreenSaverMoving = 1

Timeout = 10

TimeoutApp = 600

UnlockWindowTitle = Unlock

WindowWaitingTime = 250

Hope that helps

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your problem is fixed in 2.4 :)

On the 2.4 versio, it's always display bad information about notifications's number. for exemple, I have only ONE missed call and the screensaver displays TWO idem for SMS and MMS

Guest cuk0724
Your problem is fixed in 2.4 :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sort of works!!

When I put in the car, the phone does not unlock and the back light does not stay on (almost seams that the programe has not seen the car profile). If I put in the car and then press the left button (but not followed by the #), unlock window comes up backlight comes on, unlock window goes, then the phone will auto unlock its self OK.

If I put in the car and press any other button the unlock window comes up and goes, backlight stays off, then phone will auto unlock.

This is what I have been getting with Version 2 after I received a new C500 with the updated ROM.

Guest Wombleuk

I've also noticed that with Keylock installed, when I exit most programs(the progam's own exit function,rather than hit the home screen), I get taken to the dial screen.

Since uninstalling keylock, everything is now fine.

Guest maniac103
On the 2.4 versio, it's always display bad information about notifications's number. for exemple, I have only ONE missed call and the screensaver displays TWO idem for SMS and MMS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you have a phone with an old ROM to test if it works there? Seems like Microsoft changed the MAPI notifications :D

Mine's gone up to over 150 and I've only 2 SMSs! (Orange C500)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The same question applies to you, too :)

Can you test it on some old ROM? It is working fine on SDAs, so I guess there is a problem with the new ROM. On SDAs which are not security unlocked there are problems with call and message notification as well, so eventually the problem is similar with the new C500 ROM?

Sort of works!!

When I put in the car, the phone does not unlock and the back light does not stay on (almost seams that the programe has not seen the car profile). If I put in the car and then press the left button (but not followed by the #), unlock window comes up backlight comes on, unlock window goes, then the phone will auto unlock its self OK.

If I put in the car and press any other button the unlock window comes up and goes, backlight stays off, then phone will auto unlock.

This is what I have been getting with Version 2 after I received a new C500 with the updated ROM.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you get this behaviour also with the old ROM version?

Guest andrewr_scl

After thoroughly testing v2.31 (in & out of car over 20 times) it hasn't failed to auto unlock, although the backlight does not come on. I am reluctant to try 2.34 as the feature I most need is working, but in the interest of helping the development of this wonderful app I will give it a go.

How do I check my ROM version & what should it be?

Guest cuk0724

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No

The phone would auto unlock the first time, but not after that. After restarting keylock or rebooting it would work ok the first time.

Guest cuk0724
After thoroughly testing v2.31 (in & out of car over 20 times) it hasn't failed to auto unlock, although the backlight does not come on. I am reluctant to try 2.34 as the feature I most need is working, but in the interest of helping the development of this wonderful app I will give it a go.

How do I check my ROM version & what should it be?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go to setting about. You want the operator version. New is 4.2.1.1 old is 4.1.1.4.

Hope that helps.

Guest andrewr_scl
Go to setting about. You want the operator version. New is 4.2.1.1 old is 4.1.1.4.

Hope that helps.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine is 4.1.1.4

Is it possible to get a ROM update?

Guest fozzie
Do you have a phone with an old ROM to test if it works there? Seems like Microsoft changed the MAPI notifications :)

Can you test it on some old ROM? It is working fine on SDAs, so I guess there is a problem with the new ROM. On SDAs which are not security unlocked there are problems with call and message notification as well, so eventually the problem is similar with the new C500 ROM?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My ROM is 4.1.1.4. Does that count as old or new? Unfortunately, I don't have any other WM2003 devices I can test on.

Edited by fozzie

I have 4.1.1.4 rom and also the problem of the screwed up counts of missed calls and sms.

1 missed sms shows as 3

if i read the unread sms and recieve another one after that, it says i have 9 missed sms.

Strange?

Any idea, otherwise great app :)

Guest andrewr_scl

I have old ROM 4.1.1.4 and also have the problem with incorrect number of notifications displayed. Would it be possible to have an option in the screen saver layout that just allows display of clock & date.

Guest maniac103
I have old ROM 4.1.1.4 and also have the problem with incorrect number of notifications displayed. Would it be possible to have an option in the screen saver layout that just allows display of clock & date.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is already there - well, at least if you use 2.4 :)

Just set the notification font size to "Not visible".

Can any of the people who have problems with the message count try the attached debug version? It creates a debug log in the \Temp folder.

Instructions:

- deactivate keylock via config tool

- overwrite your Keylock.exe with this debug version (you can backup your old .exe so you don't have to reinstall it)

- activate the keylock

- let it run for a while - at least until you spot an error :D

- deactive keylock

- send me the file \Temp\Keylock_debug.log

Thank you!

EDIT: Debug version is now several posts below.

Edited by maniac103

Guest cuk0724
Mine is 4.1.1.4

Is it possible to get a ROM update?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not at the moment. Orange UK have not yet released it. I got mine with a new replacement phone.

My ROM is 4.1.1.4.  Does that count as old or new? Unfortunately, I don't have any other WM2003 devices I can test on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

4.1.1.4 is the latest that Orange have released as an upgrade, but not the latest on the phones :)

Guest fozzie
Can any of the people who have problems with the message count try the attached debug version? It creates a debug log in the \Temp folder.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you forgot the attachment :)

Guest maniac103

I've added some more debug for the call notification to the debug version. Can somebody with a little time please try this?

I quote myself for the instructions:

Instructions:

- deactivate keylock via config tool

- overwrite your Keylock.exe with this debug version (you can backup your old .exe so you don't have to reinstall it)

- activate the keylock

- let it run for a while - at least until you spot an error :)

- deactive keylock

- send me the file \Temp\Keylock_debug.log

Edited by maniac103