TomTom Mobile 5 Upgrade Now Available!

Guest wills

Guest wills

post-105790-1113573139_thumb.gif

TomTom have updated their website so that users of previous versions of TomTom can now order the version 5 upgrade!

The upgrade price is 79 Euros, click here for full details!

;)

Guest mirpy1

post-105790-1113573139_thumb.gif

TomTom have updated their website so that users of previous versions of TomTom can now order the version 5 upgrade!

The upgrade price is 79 Euros, click here for full details!

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

all ready done matey in the main forum :D

Guest wills
all ready done matey in the main forum :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep I know - I posted it so it would appear on the news section as well! ;)

Edited by wills

Guest mirpy1
Any clues on date/price for the non-upgrade version?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

when i spoke to tomtom technical, they said mid may and the non upgrade version was only available with a new phone package deal.So the price could be anything.

Guest Bingo Accent
when i spoke to tomtom technical, they said mid may and the non upgrade version was only available with a new phone package deal.So the price could be anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So am I better off buying the 'old' version, then upgrading straight away (given that I've only just got my C500)?

Guest mcwarre

I would wait for the newer version as the new gps receiver is much better. Unless of course it is much more expensive. (needs to be less than the price of TTM (about £170) plus the upgrade fee (£63))

Guest Graculus

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would seem to be a pretty crap way of marketing a new product, considering how many Smartphones are already out there.

Guest uzumaki_79

There aren't many here in the U.S., in fact, it's kind of depressing. Our mobile phone companies are SO up and down and I really don't understand why... guess I'm not reading up on it enough.

That would seem to be a pretty crap way of marketing a new product, considering how many Smartphones are already out there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Bingo Accent

Quote from TomTom....

Thank you for your email.

TomTom Mobile 5 will only be sold in bundles until further notification. There has been no confirmation as to what the release date and the prices will be so please keep an eye on our website for further news. Please contact us if you have any further queries.

We hope to have answered your question to your satisfaction.

With best regards,

The TomTom Customer Support Team

Not really very good is it? I'm tempted to buy the current version then upgrade, but I know I'll fall flat on my backside when they launch the stand-alone version a week later....

What are the differences between the current and future GPS receivers? Any other issues I need to consider?

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.