Do Not Disturb

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

dndms6mt.jpg

Do Not Disturb program does for you the one thing:

it will send SMS reply to the Caller of missed phone.

- You should only set: after how many rings it will send reply

- if it will send for every unanswered number

- or just for numbers selected from Contacts list

- and of course your own message text

This program is a clever (just a little):

it will send only one message to the Caller whose number repeats.

This program runs in background completely.

To turn it on/off you simply have to lunch this program again,

and check/uncheck Active option.

Visit product website: http://www.jgui.net/DND/

Guest chucky.egg

That's quite cool, and by the same people that recently released GPS.PI too

Wonder if it can detect whether the calling number is a mobile, so you don't have to send texts to landlines

Guest squall
That's quite cool, and by the same people that recently released GPS.PI too

Wonder if it can detect whether the calling number is a mobile, so you don't have to send texts to landlines

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you can send texts to landlines! the have text to speach software that reads the message out!

Guest Mike_MK

Nice little bit of software, will give me a lot less missed calls ;)

Isn't it only BT landlines that have this function, or have more operators decided to go down this path? (Sorry for going off-topic!)

Guest tsutton
you can send texts to landlines! the have text to speach software that reads the message out!

Would it cost me or will my 3,000 txt a month be dropped down?

Guest chucky.egg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but I don't want to (mainly because I never check my answerphone and so I assume other people don't either).

Adding the option to detect a mobile number should be quite easy, even if you talk to people from several different countries - you can just say anything starting "+447" is a UK mobile, anything starting "+614" is an Aussie mobile etc

1. sorry, the smartphone version is not available yet, I hope I will finish it next week.

2. I got reports about problems with Qtek and some I-Mate devices, I investigate to find where is the problem.

sorry for problems, as for all my software, I always provide the free trial version to try if it runs correctly on your specified device.

the newest upcoming version for PPC allows you to set two different messages to use with different caller numbers.

of course I cannot recognize if the caller is on cellular line with availabled SMS service or not. but I can recognize internation numbers by + at least in the newest version.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.