Challenge - C500

Guest chigwa

Guest chigwa

I have a THB Car Kit fitted but when i use tom tom there is no sound due to the car kit disabling the phone speaker - is there a way round this so the sound comes out of the phone as well as the car kit speaker?? I am using the C500 with Tom Tom Mobile

My challenge is for someone to suceed in the speakerphone working with the car kit - or even with a wired headset - if it can work with a wired headset then it should'nt be an issue with a car kit?

Alternatively get tom tom voice instructions to come out of the integrated car kit speaker.gh

• 3 months later...
Guest coalfield
I have a THB Car Kit fitted but when i use tom tom there is no sound due to the car kit disabling the phone speaker - is there a way round this so the sound comes out of the phone as well as the car kit speaker?? I am using the C500 with Tom Tom Mobile

My challenge is for someone to suceed in the speakerphone working with the car kit - or even with a wired headset  - if it can work with a wired headset then it should'nt be an issue with a car kit?

Alternatively get tom tom voice instructions to come out of the integrated car kit speaker.gh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have exactly the same problem. You found a fix for it? :shock: