The MoDaCo Arcade is OPEN!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Just a bit of fun... the MoDaCo Arcade is now OPEN!

Click Here or click the 'Arcade' link above to view.

As High Scores are saved, you need to be a registered member to Play ;)

Let me know what you think... and stay tuned for a giveaway in the next few weeks focused around the Arcade :D

P

asteroids1.gifbreakout1.gifinvaders1.gifmoonlander1.gifpacman1.gif

simon1.giftetris1.gifcamerakiller1.gifbombjack1.gif

Guest Confused Stu

I've just realised that the last hour or so of my week off have gone down the same black hole as most of my youth did after getting my first Spectrum!!!

Thanks a lot MoDaCo - you've confined me to a shallow existance as a hermit, wasting away in front of my PC with no human contact.

Oh, well - the games are so much fun it more than makes up for me not ever going to have a life anymore!! ;)

Guest PayableOnDeath

Nice One ;)

edit

Oh look that what do you know

PayableOnDeath is the new Camera Killer champion!

:D :D :D

:evil: Tichy in for it for taking my over my top score :twisted:

hehe :D

Edited by payableondeath

Guest awarner [MVP]
Lots of fun.... now to take over the top scores of all the other games ;)

I would have beaten you on Space Invaders last night but there's a nasty bug to watch out for. I was paused at 88k with 8+ lives while I was on the phone and then the game (while still greyed out) decided to play by itself and so end game in a matter of seconds ;)

Guest Gorskar
I would have beaten you on Space Invaders last night but there's a nasty bug to watch out for. I was paused at 88k with 8+ lives while I was on the phone and then the game (while still greyed out) decided to play by itself and so end game in a matter of seconds ;)

DOh - oh well, thats 1/2 hr you'll not see again ;)

#-o

Guest peekie

um when my arms better i had better play space invaders ( still champ on another site ;) for nearly a year ) should give you guys a chance ;) :P ;) any chance of the sonic game paul ???

Guest drblow

;) Excellent addition to the site, thank you very much indeed!

Now, how am I meant to find time in the day to get away from modaco!? :twisted:

Guest philgriffiths

This arcade is great.. lost most of my afternoon to it. Even managed a top score on Asteroids (but only for a little while ;) )

What about putting up a version of Missile Command? I loved that game!

Guest ElGato65
This arcade is great.. lost most of my afternoon to it. Even managed a top score on Asteroids (but only for a little while ;) )

What about putting up a version of Missile Command? I loved that game!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh god yes, Missile Command. Now if it were only possible to have Robotron, drool.

Guest nickcornaglia

Ahhh! Memories. Nice.

I can see us playing unreal tournament a few years from now, thru a little portal window! With our avatars ampped across our heads.

Guest nickcornaglia

Also, Paul...I see two images in your sig that arent in the list. I think SpyRacer or the like (I'm probably wrong) is one of them...whats the other?

Guest Paul [MVP]

Click on the 'Paul [MVP]'s Favourites' Category in the Arcade and you'll see 2 more games.

I'll be adding more categories too... ;)

P

Guest Paul [MVP]

I'm currently pondering building a method for game writers to build in score upload functionality in their games into a MoDaCo score DB, that'd be cool ;)

P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.