PocketMind update PocketMusic to V2!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Ann from PocketMind dropped me a mail to let me know that PocketMusic, the music player for Smartphone, has been updated to V2!

Full details can be found here, improvements include:

1) WMA playback (Windows Mobile 2003 or later required) with 10-band equalizer (Equalizer requires CPU operating at 200 MHz or more).

2) Crossfading and Gapless playback.

3) HTTP Streaming for MP3 and OGG (Shoutcast and Icecast Internet Radio Stations).

4) Alarm feature – wake up with your favorite music!

5) Sleep timer (stop playback after specified time)

6) Adjustable fast forward/rewind speed

7) Option to remember current playing position on exit and continue playback from that position after program restart.

8) Automatic playback pause on incoming calls.

9) Improved performance

I'm downloading and checking it out now... will report back with thoughts ;)

P

main.gifmapping.gifeq.gif

Guest Taoski

Pocket Music was and still is the best in my opinion.

I listened to the whole Harry Potter series on it and the bookmarks function was a life saver.

If i ever get rid of this Nokia in my pocket... i will definitely buy this again!

Guest chucky.egg

I think they may have left it too late.

I had bad experiences with the original version, and since then have been more than happy with BetaPlayer.

The ROM update for the C500 will also be out soon(ish), so I suspect that many users would try that first before buying this.

Guest DAK ATTACK

Guys,

I purchased this version this morning and have started to put the app through its paces.

So far, very impressed compared to the last builds. I have always been a WMA user so with Pocket Music now supporting this its better than ever.

The timers seem to be working perfectly and the button configuration is working as it should on the C500.

The XB bass kinda makes a difference and doesn't upset the playing of music.

I haven't spent time yet on the playlists which I will test out later.

So far thumbs up!

post-36374-1114613764_thumb.jpg

Edited by DAK ATTACK

Guest DAK ATTACK

Well it's been a day of use with Pocket Music and so far no jurking or dodgy playback.

The only gripe is that the XB bass function doesnt do much at all.

Nedge2K,

Pretty sweet skin, guessing its based on the TheSkinfactory artwork. I'm thinking about toying with making some skins as well, any advise dude i.e what is the worst part of the condtruction you found?

Guest agent.m
do anyone have a serial for versions of pocketmusic for smartphones? Version 1.0, 1.1 or 2.0. Please send it to me...my ym id is

Looking forward to your replies. Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah here it is.

read-the-rules-about-no-warez-or-cracks ;)

hope this helps

Edited by agent.m

Guest lewisleung

Help!

I just removed version 1.1 and installed version 2.0, but registration is required because of it said that the trial version was expired.

Guest Disco Stu
Help!

I just removed version 1.1 and installed version 2.0, but registration is required because of it said that the trial version was expired.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you registered v1.1 you should have got an email with the upgrade offer to buy v2.0 for $9.95. Otherwise you will need to buy the full version.

If you downloaded the trial version and couldn't use it then you need to contact PocketMind : http://www.pocketmind.com/contact.htm

Guest digger

Well I'm impressed. One of my biggest complaints was that the audio did not stop when a call came in. This was most anoying since I use it to listen to audio books in the car.

Very smooth.

Guest james_h_winters
Well I'm impressed. One of my biggest complaints was that the audio did not stop when a call came in. This was most anoying since I use it to listen to audio books in the car.

Very smooth.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

very smooth indeed... it's just a shame that i have only.. let me check... 4 days left til my free trial expires... :roll: no more problems with playlist, no problems with jumpy tracks (especially in the beginning of each song) with the xb and eq on... cross-fading!!! on my smartphone! i think i need to get a 2GB SD now... hehehe... il just save up some greenbacks to pay for the registered... it's well worth it... and my tribute to pocketmind...

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

Is it me or is this version Louder :?:

I have to turn the volume down as its so much louder now I can hear my little E200 speaker crackling.

I have also noticed that if I reduce the volume to 50% then restart my phone PocketMusic goes back to 100% :cry:

Edited by Dr_StrangeTrick

Guest DAK ATTACK

Well so far not bad.

Only thing that I don't like is if you skip too much the Program crashes and won't play the music anymore so you need to close the app....Pocket Music is very hungry for memory.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.