Blackish Phone housing

Guest EliteXen

Guest landrock78
Can you take the emblem off a dummy phone and use it? Just wondering, bc the dummy phones dont go for too much on ebay. . .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't seen a dummy Mpx220 since I went and bought mine at Best Buy back in October, but if i remember correctly, it is an actual MPX220 Housing (at least the dummy's here in the US were). It just lacks the electronics on the inside of the phone. So if the Dummy has an actual housing then yes, you should be able to use the emblems from it.

Guest chrisc28

I changed my housing too!!! Now the MPx220 really looks great. I left the keypad silver though as it looks kinda funky and unique this way.

Guest xxdiploimunityxx

I know someone who bought a housing for their LG phone and the people at verizon wireless assembled it for them does anybody think the people at cingular would do the same if i bought the housing for my mpx220???

Edited by xxdiploimunityxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I just ordered the black rubber pieces yesterday, so I will wait until they come in to change over.  Where did you all start?  I mean, which part did you open first, upper, lower, or does it really make a difference?

I've been modding my PocketPC and Smartphone for a little while, but am a little nervous about doing a "hardware mod" for the first time.  Felt the same way about the ol' Xbox too, but I got over that quick enough....  :))

::cheers::

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did u get the black rubber pieces? I lost the ones below the screen and I cant find them anywhere...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest NappyBoy001
Hey guys my front bezel got scratched and I was wondering how I can remove it and replace it with a new one?

thanks..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just want to know wehre i can get the screw covers...