m2000 cheapest price

Guest J273

Guest J273

Im after an m2000 for a friend.does anyone know where i can get the cheapest handset price on contract,I only want to be paying £25 contract,Thanks in advance

Guest rickyburke

try www.onestopphoneshop.co.uk

Network

Orange

Tariff

YourPlan 120+120

Monthly rental

£25.00

Phone price

£134.99

What i usually do is get it on a higher tariff, then change after 6 months to a lower one, this usually offsets the price of the handset enough, and gives you loads of minutes and stuff to play around with it as well.

Guest fraserok
Im after an m2000 for a friend.does anyone know where i can get the cheapest handset price on contract,I only want to be paying £25 contract,Thanks in advance

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try buymobiles.com

M2ooo on Orange Premier (£40 per month)

with bluetooth headset

Phone is FREE!!!!!

I got one last week and it came the next day, no problem.

Guest Eriktheviking
Try buymobiles.com

M2ooo on Orange Premier (£40 per month)

with bluetooth headset

Phone is FREE!!!!!

I got one last week and it came the next day, no problem.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

orange premier goes up to £55 after 3 months, well at least in the official magazine.

Guest fraserok
orange premier goes up to £55 after 3 months, well at least in the official magazine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Goes up to £55 after six months, which is when you can change your tarrif anyway, offer only available till the end of May. if you sign up for the orange family scheme you get an extra 50% of your minutes!! I get 900 minutes, £10 worth of messaging and orange care, all for £40 per month and a free M2000 and a bluetooth headset, now thats got to be the best deal around?