M2000 Competition Winners

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest TigerNet
Somehow I doubt the 32meg 200mhz MPX will be able to persuade you to ditch the M2000 (with four times the memory and twice as fast).

Still, let us know...

;)

Guest TigerNet
In case you haven't already got it, may I highly recommend Microsoft Voice Command. Superb application!

...ta...got it, been running it on the Jam AND the MPx!!! Great application...

Cheers

Nick

Guest ndryer

Mine is due to be delivered tommorrow ;) :P ;)

Can anybody recommend any essential apps for the M2000, it's delivery nicely coinsides with my pay day ;)

Cheers

Nick

• 4 weeks later...
Guest peterty
amen to that!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi everybody,

I'm sorry that I seem to have annoyed some of you by winning this competition!

If it's any consolation (and I don't suppose it is ;) ) this is the first prize worth having that I have ever won in any competition!

And yes, I do intend to keep and use my M2000, and yes, I will contribute to the forums in future.

In fact, having had and used it for a few weeks now, here are a couple of thoughts so far:

1) I was surprised to find that I tend not to use the pull-out keyboard as much as I thought I would (being an ex Psion fan :D ); it's great for lengthy text entry or emails, but for short entries e.g. passwords I tend to use the pop-up onscreen keyboard instead;

2) Although it is perfectly usable as a phone and is now my 'main' mobile, I still tend to take my 'old' C500 (with an orange PAYG SIM installed) when I want to carry a phone but don't need a Pocket PC, e.g. just popping out to the shops (or the pub); althought the M2000 is 'pocketable', it's still a big bulge in your pocket compared to the C500!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.