Microsoft Magneto - Wishlist :)

Guest Perfectionist

Guest Perfectionist

http://www.systemsmanagementpipeline.com/news/160403522

OK, if M$ has any sense they will put this next release out with built-in :-

The Close icon actually closeing the app instead of just minimizing it !!

Voice Command ;)

better handwritting recognition - like Calligrapher

better Button assignment - like Morts Buttons

better File Explorer - like Resco File Explorer

better Memory app - like MemMaid

better backup app - like Sprite Pocket Backup

better Utilities app - like SK Tools

Profile type app - like Pocket Zen Phone

eBook Reader - like MS Reader but reading more kinds of files

better BlueTooth stack with auto on & off

Registry Editor

CAB Installer

Much better RAM handling so that if wanted, ALL apps could be installed to SD card (including those pesky DLL files) and the program will still work just fine .....

I can't believe a software company the size of M$ can release an OS without such basic/fundamental functioning !! :P

I don't mind installing free or even paid for software for most other things - but all the above should be standard if they are serious about getting into the Mobile sector - apparently M$ are still losing millions in this part of their business ..... serves the bastards right muhahahahaah ;)

http://news.com.com/Microsoft+smart+guy+ta..._3-5682572.html

Edited by Perfectionist

Guest MitchellO
pparently M$ are still losing millions in this part of their business ..... serves the bastards right muhahahahaah

If thats so, they may stop producing WM, and that would be no good. It is getting better, maybe to slowly, but it is getting there.

Guest mupwangle

>>I can't believe a software company the size of M$ can release an OS without such basic/fundamental functioning !!

Cos when they start bundling software they get done for anti-trust.

Guest MitchellO
>>I can't believe a software company the size of M$ can release an OS without such basic/fundamental functioning !!

Cos when they start bundling software they get done for anti-trust.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't understand how a company can get into trouble for bundling their own software with their own product. Why should other be able to complain about MS including WMP and IE in their Windows product, when its microsofts product? It is absurd. If you don't like it, don't use windows?!? It doesn't seem fair for MS to have to remove them.

Guest En_croute
I don't understand how a company can get into trouble for bundling their own software with their own product. Why should other be able to complain about MS including WMP and IE in their Windows product, when its microsofts product? It is absurd. If you don't like it, don't use windows?!? It doesn't seem fair for MS to have to remove them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The problem is that WMP and IE are so integrated into the OS, you can't remove them.

It should be modular, so I can remove WMP for Betaplayer, and save space. But it's not possible to remove WMP from WME2003, so you have less memory for apps.