Coloured calendar entries

Guest GSVBagpuss

Guest GSVBagpuss

Hi all

Just been playing around my new M2000 (as you do!) and I would like to have different types of calendar entries in different colours, ie business red, personal green etc. Is this supported by the inbuilt calendar? I couldn't find it, I cna only filter by type.

Have done some searching and Papyrus seems a good bet - anyone have any experience with it?

Guest fraser

Papyrus looks to be smartphone only. I've tried both Agenda Fusion and Pocket Informant (both have trials), and they had much better callendar applications. I didnt' end up buying either, I was hoping for a few basic features I'm used to on my smartphone regarding contacts, but neither did what I was after. Might do what you want though.

There are a couple of other ones that just do the calendar part, not tried any of them myself.

Guest GSVBagpuss
Papyrus looks to be smartphone only. I've tried both Agenda Fusion and Pocket Informant (both have trials), and they had much better callendar applications. I didnt' end up buying either, I was hoping for a few basic features I'm used to on my smartphone regarding contacts, but neither did what I was after. Might do what you want though.

There are a couple of other ones that just do the calendar part, not tried any of them myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I found that Super Calendar 2.7.1 does the job ;)