PocketDOS for SmartPhone

Guest PocketDOS

Guest jerricho

Whow! even got Commander Keen (1,2,3) working on my MPX200!

Episode 4,5,6 hangs, keeps searching for hardware etc.

Okay, very.. Very slow! (but hey, who cares!)

Softbutton use for movement, and use shft,ctrl and alt for jumping en shooting.

Hope that this port will be speeded up more though.

Good job!

Guest sertomo

I have exactly the same problems that hansie_k in my mpx200/wm2003.

The fact is that the keys worked perfectly when I had Windows2002, and so may be a problem attached to the Operating System.

The version I downloaded is the one titled:

'Handheld PC, Palm-sized PC, Pocket PC or SmartPhone with Windows CE 2.0+ or Windows Mobile'

Please, if anybody with WM2003 has got it to work right, let us know.

Thanks.

(EDITED)

Well, I have just seen a patch in other post, and it works but it is version 1.10.0, not the last one.

Anyone interested in running PocketDOS with WM2003 (and an mpx200), download version 1.10.0 and apply the patch found in:

http://www.pocketdos.com/PocketDOS/PocketD...10_Beta_Num.zip

More info in http://forums.pocketpcfaq.com/viewtopic.php?t=15673

We hope this problem is corrected soon for version 1.10.1

Edited by sertomo

• 2 months later...

Dear Pocket Dos

I have the motorola mpx200 with wm2003 update and i have the problem that when i press the soft keys,back key and home key i get only 0. I tried to download the beta version in the links above but the download is not anymore available. I need to know if it works to buy the full version. Need help ASP

• 4 months later...
Guest phoenixu

Dear Pocket DOS Team

I'm a using Xda Exec (HTC-Universal). For transfeering files between phone and PC, ActiveSync should be at least 4.1. So I installed the latest simplished Chinese edtion released on the offical site of Microsoft (China). But PPCLOAD.DLL is not found in this edition. How can I install Pocket DOS 1.10.0 without PPCLOAD.DLL?

P.S. If there's a way to get PPCLOAD.DLL except install ActiveSync 3.8, please show me that. THANKS

Guest schriss

When I try to install on my Mindows Mobile 5 device I get a message on my device that the cab is not for this device.

I had to manually copy .cab file from extracted smartphone directory to my device and manually install the cab there.

I tried PocketDOS.arm_400sp.CAB and it works fine on my device.

Will there be updated demo setup supporting Windows Mobile 5, so I could install everything the proper way?