I Make Jam

Guest dahquim

Guest dahquim

Hey all

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can acually touch one of these babies before i buy.. i live in the nottingham area, and have seen all the all over the net, but i'd like to see it in person and get a feel for it before i commit

if anyone knows where i can take a look at one that would be great

Cheers

Dahquim

Edited by dahquim

Guest mavisdavis

All I can say is get one if you cant wait for a newer device. i know of 2 people in the Nottingham area with one and they are a great piece of kit.

They are slightly shorter than the C500 but about 5mm wider and a lillte thicker. For a PDA that is tiny.

Guest Disco Stu

Not sure about the i-Mate, but what about looking at another Magician variation in a T-Mobile shop, Carphone Warehouse or whatever ?

Be warned though : once in hand - mind made up ;)

Guest MitchellO

Yep, you see it, you buy it. I saw one in a shop, and two weeks later i had sold my iPAQ 4355, SE T610 and Nokia Ngage and bought my very own!!!!

Guest Samsonite

dahquim

i think your best bet for a touchy feely session would be at a T-Mobile store... I'm afraid i dont know your neck of the woods to direct you there but any of the all-in-one stores (CPW PH4U etc) are not likely to hold this unit as they only cater for the D500-craving sheep of the mobile world...

i felt one up at my local T-mobile stand and sweated for about 10 minutes all over one before walkingaway truly gutted that i couldnt quite afford the monthly commitment right there and then... now if the guy at the store had let me have the device for fifty quid instead of the cool ton, i would have had it... damn i hate getting older and wiser...!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dahquim

Well i got 1... actually its a Qtek s100, but its all the same... nearly.

So can anyone recommend any good software, im used to smartphones.

Cheer Dahquim

Guest MitchellO

Here is what I use. Next to it is where it is install (if there is nothing, its in RAM):

vbar (MUST HAVE)

WebIS Mail

Hitchhiker WiFi Sniffer

PDAmill Anthelion - SD Card

Abidia Wireless

AE Button Plus (a MUST HAVE!!)

GS Battery Mon

PHM Powertoys - ROM Storage

MS Stock Scramble - SD

MultiIE (MUST HAVE)

PHM Regedit - ROM Storage

AE Uptime (MUST HAVE)