orange

Guest chrisbpr

Guest chrisbpr

can anyone please tell me why orange are bending over backwards for their prepay customers ( like the ads curerently on tv ) but seem to be ignoring their contract customers who pay on average £25 a month regardless wheather they use there phone or not ???

Guest awarner [MVP]

Easy pickings?

It seems with all networks that once they have you on contract you are not important to them as they have you for a year regardless of how they treat you.

Guest Jay3gsm
i did email orange today & ask them..i'll let you know of any reply

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Keep your eyes peeled, folks, cos existing contract customers are gonna get some nice deals too. To be launched in June and July. It's worth waiting for.

Guest Samsonite

i was speaking to Orange CS last night to get my E200 replaced after the cam button fell in. I went to switch the phone on and it was tri-colour screen time!!

anyhoo, i got another refurb'd unit en route for today (Sunday!!- nice one O) and the Customer Service rep ws telling me that that new deals are going to be available to existing customers at upgrade. So thats all the double mins/texts for limited periods etc...

Nice enuff but i think that would be a minimum level of enticement to retain people at upgrade... what about a loyalty chunk of data p'raps for us GPRS-hungry folk?

Guest awarner [MVP]

can we afford to just watch the space?

I have two handsets that are overdue for upgrades now and tmobile is looking tempting (just a shame their network sucks where I am)