why are vodafone deals so much more?

Guest p1tse

Guest p1tse

looking for the magician, imate jam or qtek s100 on vodafone, but it's so expensive compared to the others :evil:

anyone seen any good deals?

Edited by p1tse

Guest spidermunky

The only place I've seen it advertised recently is on the expansys website. I've never been a fan of their tarrifs though so I stuck with Orange.

Guest p1tse

thanks

i've had a look, but it still alot more than say on O2

£30/month tariff phone=£105 !

how long do you have to be connected with voda until you can change tariff?

Guest iwod

i thought you said you don't want a vodafone because you can't port your number.

if it isn't so expansys "had" a vodaone 200 deals with 6 months 1/2 price line rental............... don't know if they are still doing it.

Guest p1tse

thanks, yeah was originally thinking of porting number, so i can keep my number, but really want to stay on voda.

so the story in short, get magician on voda deal, and let relative use the sim deal, while i give my phone upgrade (not sure what) to the relative; hence all on voda and i get the phone i want.

expansy did say they were getting more in by the end of the month etc. but the link has now gone and they don't have any for the voda, from what i can see from their site

so any other thoughts? (why can't voda just supply magicians)

Guest iwod
thanks, yeah was originally thinking of porting number, so i can keep my number, but really want to stay on voda.

so the story in short, get magician on voda deal, and let relative use the sim deal, while i give my phone upgrade (not sure what) to the relative; hence all on voda and i get the phone i want.

expansy did say they were getting more in by the end of the month etc. but the link has now gone and they don't have any for the voda, from what i can see from their site

so any other thoughts? (why can't voda just supply magicians)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They will... its called the VPA but i don't expect it to come in May or June.

Guest p1tse

expansys.co.uk still have no stock, website say 7 days estimate, but then they don't have any good deals like the month before.

have emailed buymobilephone.net and a1comms.co.uk to see if there is any charge/cost to downgrade tariff asap

Guest Chaser81

Any update on wether buymobilephones.net allow tariff changes? Web sites normally make you sign a waver agreeing not to do so to protect their billing commission. Had word back from them yet?

Guest p1tse

expansys back in stock:

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=119630

6 months half price on anytime 200, therefore £15 for 6 months

but phone is £70!

just browsed on voda site and their deals are good on tariff now with half price rental, plus text bundle etc. e.ghttp://shop.vodafone.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.viewPayMonthlyHandsetDetails&action=getPayMonthlyHandsetDetails&intHandsetID=224&variationID=38&showAllTariffs=true

can't believe expansys deal with no bundle packages and phone is £70!

what do you think?