Dead S100?

Guest embraser

Guest MitchellO

Hold the Power and Camera buttons in, then, while still holding them, push the reset button. It should display Serial on the screen (without the backlight), and then try the update again.

Guest MitchellO

Thats ok. When you plug the USB cable in it should say usb. Now, give the update another try. Again, make sure activesync USB is off, all progs are closed (disable antivirus and instant messengers as they can interfere).

Guest embraser

I tryed it again but it stopped updating the rom at 1% because of some error.

Going to give it another try.

Is there any allowed server to post pics?

Guest MitchellO
Please refer to forum rules.

Only links to official sites allowed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry bout that.

Anybody else with an idea how to help this guy??

Guest jfran

there is definitely something interfering with the upgrade process, shut pc down, reboot, ensure activesync usb is disabled and try running the upgrade again, failing that your device may have some connectivity / hardware issues.

rgds

jim

Edited by jfran

Guest MitchellO

I suggest you try it on another computer. Others have had similar update problems, and using another computer fixed it most times. Also, never use a USB hub. Connect direct to the computer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest embraser

Ok, now I got it to work, but it says it doesn't have bluetooth hardware, but I know it does.Why does this happen?

How do I get it to work with all mobile phone operators?

Guest boyo69
Ok, now I got it to work, but it says it doesn't have bluetooth hardware, but I know it does.Why does this happen?

How do I get it to work with all mobile phone operators?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you soft reset, then the bluetooth will reappear..... i think it's just a small bug in the firmware.......... there is nothing wrong with the bluetooth....... i ahve had this several times

as for the mobile phone operators, which one are you after in particular???? if you have an unlocked device then just popping a sim card in will allow you to call, but if you mean the settings for gprs, internet, mms and voicemail/text numbers etc then either go to www.filesaveas.com/gprs.html or have a look at my link

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...21entry588921

this is for voda, orange and o2

hope it helps!