Bluetooth Headset!

Guest Nice Pants

Guest Nice Pants

Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you guys know I received 2 hs810 headsets in the mail today. Since I never ordered anything I am guessing these were the ones meant for the 1st thousand to register.

Guest JeffreyCentex
Just thought I'd let you guys know I received 2 hs810 headsets in the mail today. Since I never ordered anything I am guessing these were the ones meant for the 1st thousand to register.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, at least one is going to every Cingular MPX220 owner due to the volume issues with the 1.03/1.30 and earlier firmware.

Note that you don't need them with the 1.39 as it is significantly louder... ;)

Guest Nice Pants
No, at least one is going to every Cingular MPX220 owner due to the volume issues with the 1.03/1.30 and earlier firmware.

Note that you don't need them with the 1.39 as it is significantly louder...  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, well at least they are attempting to remedy the customer satisfaction nightmare that is the Mpx220, anyway thanks for the info. Kinda Ironic as giving a bluetooth headset to everyone probably will only create more problems as the voice dial feature doesn't work! :cry:

Guest Nice Pants

The only thing I have ever filled out was to receive an update from moto about the firmware update. So I honestly have no idea.

Guest frogger90
Hi All,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would be very interested to know if you have any problems after getting the bluetooth headset paired with your phone. --When you disconnect and reconnect, do you have to re-establish the pair?

I have been having a lot of problems re-establishing the pairing of my bluetooth carkit ihf1000 without deleting the pair on the phone side and going through the process again.

In looking at the profile settings while the car kit is connected, appears it uses the Headset profile instead of the Car for some odd reason. Don't know if this is causing the problem or not though.

Guest omega2008
has anyone else received theirs? when did they start sending them out?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They sent me two...these headsets are for signing up for the MPx 220 update notification, if you did you would of gotten an email telling you to go to a site where you put in your IMEI number...if your a Cingular customer, it will work and it will tell you that your IMEI number is accepted.

Guest gazelle

are you talking about the product registration at motorola? cause i did register it and i am on cingular. how long did you wait to receive your headset?

Guest omega2008
are you talking about the product registration at motorola? cause i did register it and i am on cingular. how long did you wait to receive your headset?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Went here first, recieved an email telling me to go to here after i filled out the second form, i reived the first one in two weeks and the second in another week...I got two because I have two MPx 220's.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest frogger90
Went here first, recieved an email telling me to go to here after i filled out the second form, i reived the first one in two weeks and the second in another week...I got two because I have two MPx 220's.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Followed these instructions last month and just last Saturday received the HS810 headset. Thanks!!

The thing works like a champ. So far no problems. No voicedial, but the quality of the sound while talking appears superior.

Guest doughick

I couldn't figure out why I got that headset in the mail! I thought someone stole my paypal account, or credit card and stuff was just shipping to my home address by default.

Did they send out an email or anything? Anything to announce what they were doing?

Doug

Guest frogger90
I couldn't figure out why I got that headset in the mail! I thought someone stole my paypal account, or credit card and stuff was just shipping to my home address by default.

Did they send out an email or anything? Anything to announce what they were doing?

Doug

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hadn't received any communication regarding it. Sort of makes the process of registering for updates worthwhile though. My roommate thought it was his PS game that had arrived since the box is very inconspictious.

Guest scepterr

I got 2 so far, first one on monday and the second on tuesday. Maybe I'll get lucky on wed. ;)

My Headsets So Far;

2xHS810(Free)

1xHS820

1xSE HBM-30(MP3 Player/BT Headset)

DSC_00013.jpg