xdaIIi or xdaIIs?

Guest naysonr

Guest naysonr

;) Hi all, i'm about to sign to another contract on O2 max, and stuck on whether to choose the XDAIIs or the i, the main differences being that the s has a slide out QWERTY keyboard and is in a sexy black finish, whereas the i has a 520mhz processer (slightly faster than the s which has a 400), and a 1.3 mega pixel camera, but is also in the older looking (and cheap looking) silver chassis (did i spell that right??, the cover is the same as the old xda2) ;)

I wanted all your opinions on which one is better, too look at both of them in a fair amount of detail you can go to:

http://www.my-xda.com

which has information on both, i really don't know which one to chose and am interested in hearing from people that have either of them and their opinions or just anyones opinion, i just can't decide so please help!!!!! :shock: :roll:

there is no other differences between the phones

i currently have a spv c500 which i think is a pile of s*** as it's far too slow and the screen is far too small for what i use it for, which is basically mainly for leasure usage,

all i am going to do with the xda is mainly watch movies (full wide screen, how cool will that be!!) play games, listen to music, surf the net (for which i think the keyboard is useful, and wifi!!!!) and general phone stuff like messages and calls, i may do the odd word document but i wouldn't be using the full bussiness abilities of the phone, i'm just a poor lowly student so i just want it for fun!!!!!

Guest boyo69
;)  Hi all, i'm about to sign to another contract on O2 max, and stuck on whether to choose the XDAIIs or the i, the main differences being that the s has a slide out QWERTY keyboard and is in a sexy black finish, whereas the i has a 520mhz processer (slightly faster than the s which has a 400), and a 1.3 mega pixel camera, but is also in the older looking (and cheap looking) silver chassis (did i spell that right??, the cover is the same as the old xda2) ;)

I wanted all your opinions on which one is better, too look at both of them in a fair amount of detail you can go to:

http://www.my-xda.com

which has information on both, i really don't know which one to chose and am interested in hearing from people that have either of them and their opinions or just anyones opinion, i just can't decide  so please help!!!!!  :shock:  :roll:

there is no other differences between the phones

i currently have a spv c500 which i think is a pile of s*** as it's far too slow and the screen is far too small for what i use it for, which is basically mainly for leasure usage,

all i am going to do with the xda is mainly watch movies (full wide screen, how cool will that be!!) play games, listen to music, surf the net (for which i think the keyboard is useful, and wifi!!!!) and general phone stuff like messages and calls, i may do the odd word document but i wouldn't be using the full bussiness abilities of the phone, i'm just a poor lowly student so i just want it for fun!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

having had both the XDAII (not i) and the XDAIIs i have to say i prefer the 's'....i didn't think the keyboard would be anything other than a novelty but now i can really whizz of an email far quicker than touch screen typing..........in fact, because of the keyboard, i find myself doing far more on the unit than i did on the '2'..........and the darker case is VERY nice...............

but...........if you will never need a keyboard, then i guess the extra weight and size is probably unnecessary........

Guest Jay247

Although a better resolution camera would be very nice indeed, I'd have to say that the keyboard convinced me big time to try the XdaIIs. I don't think a faster processor is as useful as a keyboard, and as boyo69 said, typing is just a pleasure now.

Not sure if the XdaIIi has got built in WiFi, which I strongly reccomend. And I agree, the black finish looks very stylish compared to the silver.