Newbie gender query

Guest maxjustmax

Guest maxjustmax

I've just joined and I was wondering if there are any other females here? The techie world is very male-dominated but I don't know why. I love my (new) phone and all things techie!

Guest bluesmudge
I've just joined and I was wondering if there are any other females here? The techie world is very male-dominated but I don't know why. I love my (new) phone and all things techie!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im not a woman ;)

Guest nedge2k

I'm not female either....but i'll be more than happy to help you get more aquainted with the site ;)

Guest beersoft

nedge, you dirty old man ;)

max, there are a few ladies on the site, some of them we have even met ;)

later

Owen

"king of all things dirty and manly"

Guest Paul [MVP]

It is a very small percentage, but there are a few of the fairer sex on MoDaCo.. maybe we need a ladies area ;)

P

Guest chucky.egg
We'll be needing a creche soon  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A creche!

What exactly goes on these Modaco meets then? ;)

Guest maxjustmax

Thanks for the response! You do seem a friendly bunch. Mavis - I thought you must be female! ;)/

Well, I've had my smartphone for a week or so and I'm lovin it but have had a few disappointments. I'm back to using Windows Media Player after PocketMusic (trial) and BetaPlayer turned out to be rubbish - the latter just froze on me. But I'm not that bothered as I don't use the extras anyway - only the tagging was useful. I've had a lot of problems with the software for this phone but finally got ActiveSync working... Outlook isn't working now though...

I installed loads of free software and got Homescreen Designer (enjoyed that) - Agile Messenger is cool. I've got PV Player but haven't used it yet (not sure how...). The camera and video recorder get lots of use and I've mastered transfering stored media to my pc (I use a 64mb SD card). I just need some mates with smart phones now... :cry: :-({|=

Well, nice to meet you all! I'll be checkin the posts.

Max. ;) post-130512-1116957688_thumb.jpg

Guest mavisdavis

Glad to see your enjoying the E200. I had one and really liked it. If you are stuck with anything about software dont be afriad to ask.

Not sure what version of beta player your using but I had no problems watching films or listening to music on my E200 when I had it. I had a 1GB card for mine and squeezed around 4 films on it and 2 uncompressed double albums on it aswell.

Its just nice to able talk lipstick and makeup with some one who knows ;)