V. Interesting

Guest MrOrangeShop

Guest MrOrangeShop

Just thought I'd let you in on Orange's new promo for those who are interested.

If you have noticed the 'We put our existing customers first' TV campaign then here's what they actually mean.

They are the first but expect other networks to follow suit in the near future. The plan is to encourage people to keep their handsets for longer as this is a major loss of funds for all networks.

The deals that were previously only for new customers are now available to upgrading customers (except things like direct deals and square deals).

Here are the options as far as I understand them...

do NOT upgrade your handset, get a new promotion (i.e. double mins double texts). Renew contract for 12 months. this can be done only 10 months into contract.

normal upgrade without changing talkplan to a 'new customers only plan'. renew for 12 months. usual upgrade terms apply.

upgrade your handset and take new promotion (i.e. double mins double texts). renew for 18 months. usual upgrade terms apply.

I'd also like to clear up the confusion over Orange care. I pay for it and so does everyone in my household and close family. It's worth it and better than most other insurances by other manufacturers.

A question... does anyone have problems sending texts to multiple recipients? I often do. I thought I could just select a list of names but it seems you have to separate each with a semi-colon.

Another question... what have you changed your buttons to do? I've got my 'internet explorer' button set to change between portrait and landscape screen. I've also got my 'start menu' button to show/hide the keyboard.

Does anyone know if there is a way to set delivery report request as default instead of having to select it for each message you send?

Rgds

Mr Orange