Those Who brought Imate Jam with Expansys Vodafone

Guest iwod

Guest iwod

I remember sombody mention that i can take off my Data Pack after 1 month. Can anyone confirm that?

Also How much did the Data Pack cost ? ( 5.1 Mb )

They are charging me 8 pounds when they list the item as 6 pound extra pack.... ?

Guest is2005

I received my first bill yesterday, the bill should include the charges for April + May as all networks charge one month in advance

Guest iwod
I received my first bill yesterday, the bill should include the charges for April + May as all networks charge one month in advance

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH!. So how much was yours? I didn't use it yet and was total 48 pounds.

Guest is2005
Did you drop the extra pack after one month?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no I did not because I think it is good value, I beleive it is charged at half price i.e. £3 for the first six months

Guest iwod
no I did not because I think it is good value, I beleive it is charged at half price i.e. £3 for the first six months

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry to bother again. Are you sure the extra pack is half price? Becoz i think only the line rental is half price.

Guest is2005
Sorry to bother again. Are you sure the extra pack is half price? Becoz i think only the line rental is half price.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are right I am being charged £6 a month but I am not sure if it is half price or not.

the bill says "6 Pds Extras Pack 6 mths foc" I do not know what that means.

Guest iwod
You are right I am being charged £6 a month but I am not sure if it is half price or not.

the bill says  "6 Pds Extras Pack 6 mths foc"  I do not know what that means.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you sure? And you brought that from Expansys? Because 6 months FOC means 6 months Free Of Charge!!

Guest is2005
Are you sure? And you brought that from Expansys? Because  6 months FOC means 6 months Free Of Charge!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But then next to it there is a charge of £7.14 excluding VAT so defintley it is not free