Avantgo

Guest BanziBarn

Guest BanziBarn

When registering there is no mention of Windows for smart phone. Has anyone got Anantgo working on their C500?

Thanks ;)

Guest extravagant
When registering there is no mention of Windows for smart phone.  Has anyone got Anantgo working on their C500? 

Thanks  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope but I want it ;)

Guest flywest
nope but I want it ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I want it VERY badly also. It is one of the main reason I am waiting to switch to a smartphone from pocket pc. I actually just wrote Avantgo this morning and the response I got was they were working on it and it would be out shortly. To get emailed when it is available just goto avantgo,support,search, type in smartphone and there is a f.a.q. about the smartphone that lets you sign up for an email when it will be available. Personally I think Avantgo had a decision to make, do we prepare our software for RIM Blackberry use or smartphone? They just released the blackberry support and now probably working on the smartphone.

Also under the faq it says if you try to download the pocket pc internet explorer version to your smartphone it wont work properly with your activesync. Does this mean it will work? but you just cant update your data using activesync? if so then just use your wireless phone connection to update.

Also, HANDMARK.com has a similar product but not nearly as comprehensive as Avantgo and it costs $$$$$'s.

• 8 months later...
Guest damonb10

I was an AvantGo user with my Palm Pilot, but am going thru withdrawl without having it on my smartphone. There is another provider out there that will have support soon. Go thru the registration process and they will email you when it is available.

Go to www.mobileplay.com