MPX not booting all the way.

Guest catchamental

Guest catchamental

I posted this thread in the wrong place, guys, so I'm posting it in the right one. Thanks to all that can help.

Hey all. I posted some help requests over at howard but noone seems to be able to help me there. Figured if anyone would know someone here definitely would. I have an MPX that is not working. After installing something (cant even remember what it was now) the MPX has just refused to operate. Originally the screen wouldnt even turn on but now I get it to turn on but It stays in this eboot menu with the words "do not remove the battery at this time". I have tried option 4 which is format BINFS but that doesnt seem to work as well as all other options like diagnostic and system test. I was just told by someone that I may need the original MPX software disk to reformat to original settings. Dont know if this would be the same as flashing it. I originally was looking for a service that I could send it to tha would look at it but cant find one. Anyone here think they can help me? I would really appreciate the heelp.

Guest TigerNet

...have you tried a hard reset?? If you are talking about the MPx (300) you do this by holding the send key and pressing the reset button...

Cheers

Nick