Rumor: HTC Wizard and Galaxy

Guest calle

Guest calle
cool info...vague.. but cool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, very vague.... Can't wait until somebody finds some pictures of them! ;)

Guest someone
HTC Wizard:

- QuadBand GSM/E-GPRS (EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz

- Processor: Texas Instruments OMAP 850

- 128 MB ROM + 64 MB RAM

- Display TFT LCD da 2,8" QVGA

- Bluetooth

- Wi-Fi 802.11b

- IrDA

- Camera 2.1 MP con Flash LED

- Two speakers (speaking and system)

- QWERTY keyboard

- Mini USB

- Slot mini SD

(source: PocketPCitalia)

;)

post-1091-1117708413_thumb.jpg

Edited by someone

Guest Pondrew
I hope the keyboard will be sliding out from the side of the phone like in the last pic..or is it that pic just a "test" of what it might look like?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's a genuine pic. They've started doing the rounds.

I don't like it personally.

Guest MitchellO

Yeah, it looks really clunky and bulky and UGLY! That definately is no Magician replacement. The replacement will be just as good if not better looking that the current magician.

Guest Chaser81

Hmmm.... Not sure if I like the design, but then again, when I saw my first C500 pic, I hated it! It definately grew on me in the design stakes, so this probably will to!

Guest anna
Hmmm.... Not sure if I like the design, but then again, when I saw my first C500 pic, I hated it! It definately grew on me in the design stakes, so this probably will to!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. It might look alot better in real life. The front of the phone, in the pic below, is cinda square, bulky and dated if you ask me. But I'm still hoping this is the final result, beacuse it has the key-board solution I was hoping for.

post-8037-1118073260_thumb.jpg

I have never tried the S100 or the Jam as some folks call it, but I wonder if it's possible to navigate threw the menus with your thum or is it impossible without a stylus?

Guest Chaser81

I always managed to navigate most features (and indeed text) using my thumbs on the Jam, so I wouldnt imagine it will be that difficult using the new version either.

Guest anna
I always managed to navigate most features (and indeed text) using my thumbs on the Jam, so I wouldnt imagine it will be that difficult using the new version either.

Great news then, thanx for the answer. ;)

Guest someone
Great news then, thanx for the answer. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anna, the avatar you are wearing, is that a "hiptop" you own? Is it worth? It doesn't run on Windows Mobile, does it?

• 1 month later...

No I dont own an hiptop, where I live they are not available, but if they were I would get one. It can't compare to a windows phone though. Horrible camera and no external memory. But I love the qwerty keyboard, now I have changed my avatr to the wizard, it has the qwerty key board and all the features you need since it's windows mobile. :)

Edited by anna

Guest MitchellO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. The tiny size of the Magician make one handed operation quite easy. I have mapped (using AE Button plus to get 6 buttons on the front panel) Contacts x 3 presses to Alt+F4 (from PHM PPC Plus), and Calender x 3 presses to Ok/Close (b/i button option). Calender x 2 is the Start Menu. This allows for almost true one handed operation.