M2000 flight mode off -> no speaker

Guest JTHM

Guest JTHM

Folks!

Because there's no actual way of turning the M2000 off at night (so I don't keep getting hassled by work and drunk 'mates', and saving battery life, I've started turning on flight mode. This then turns the phone side off and the PC side can be turned off as normal. Doing this means that the battery drops by just 3% overnight rather than 20%.

However, I've run into a but of a snag. When I turn off flight mode 7 times out of 10 the earpiece speaker doesn't work and I can't hear the person I'm trying to speak to. The only way I've found to kick the earpiece back into life is to pull the battery off the back of the phone and reboot it.

Has anyone else found this problem? Is there a fix?

Many thanks

JT

Guest Pondrew

I've had a similar problem but in my case it seems to occur when I've used a video player and left it running in the background (ie Betaplayer). I've not noticed any connection with flight mode.

If it's any help you can just reset the device (stylus in the reset hole but DO NOT press the power button at the same time as it'll hard reset the device) rather then disconnecting the battery.