The built-in Keyboard for inputting ......

Guest Perfectionist

Guest Perfectionist

My keyboard does not show a row of numbers across the top - but I have seen others that do ???

How can I change it to show the numbers ??

Tap the small ^ arrow next to the keyboard icon and choose options...

Here you can change the settings of your input method. To have numbers accross the top you need to have it set to small keys or my personal preference large keys with the use gestures box ticked. With gestures you basically tap and move in a direction, eg tap and move up to capitalise. It takes abit of getting used to but i find it much faster.

Edited by Afy

Guest Perfectionist
Tap the small ^ arrow next to the keyboard icon and choose options...

Here you can change the settings of your input method. To have numbers accross the top you need to have it set to small keys or my personal preference large keys with the use gestures box ticked. With gestures you basically tap and move in a direction, eg tap and move up to capitalise. It takes abit of getting used to but i find it much faster.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks !!

I knew it would be so obvious I would miss it !!

Thank you.

This had been bugging me for ages - had the numbers on my XDAII, when I changed to Jam, they weren't there and it was a right pain. Didin't even know I could get them back - just thought it was to do with the Jams smaller screen.

Happy bunny here now ;)

Guest MitchellO

I have found the keyboard with the numbers to be too small. I used that one for the first few months, but have gone back to the bigger keys.

Guest Perfectionist
Thank you.

This had been bugging me for ages - had the numbers on my XDAII, when I changed to Jam, they weren't there and it was a right pain.  Didin't even know I could get them back - just thought it was to do with the Jams smaller screen.

Happy bunny here now ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL !! Same here !!

Wasn't until I saw a few screenshots of JAM software reviews that I thought maybe I have missed a beat somewhere !!