Hi everyone! First time to post here, 1 question

Guest megam1x

Guest megam1x

i am lefthanded and i would just like to ask, is it possible to have the slider bars on the left side of the screen instead of the right side? being lefthanded, whenever i go to the sliderbar, my hand covers the screen...it will be more convenient for me to have it on the left side.

using the palm OS before, i had this thing called hackmaster and installed the leftie hack and it did the job for me. is there a similar app for the pocket pc? i am using an xda mini.

thanks in advance!

Guest Disco Stu

I'm in the same boat as you ;)

This has come up before but I don't remember anyone posting a solution. Seems daft when you think that the device has Portrait / Landscape support.

Guest peterty
I'm in the same boat as you  ;)

This has come up before but I don't remember anyone posting a solution. Seems daft when you think that the device has Portrait / Landscape support.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, I'm left-handed and thought "Great!" when I

discovered the "Lefthanded landscape" option, I thought it would put the scroll bars down the left-hand side of the screen - not just flip the display! :D

Guest megam1x
I agree, I'm left-handed and thought "Great!" when I

discovered the "Lefthanded landscape" option, I thought it would put the scroll bars down the left-hand side of the screen - not just flip the display!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahh im glad im not alone...i sure hope someone writes a small hack for us. ;)