EVERYONE POST ur HOMESCREENS!

Guest extravagant

Guest extravagant
Here is my 1st homescreen ---

post-122227-1117743561_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like the way bliss is implmented. Do u think u can post? thx Also, if you guys look at the first one I posted on here.. is anyone capable of putting in the windows logo? that would be great! I'm not to sure how to use photoshop properly to make it look nice and cropped etc. thx

Guest TheSaint318
Here's a few of mine that I rotate:

capkoth9ye.jpgcapfdny25bt.jpg

capgumby5vg.jpgcapdaveygoliath5rh.jpg

dtvcap2la.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sracer, can you post your homescreen files or a link as to where I can find it. I'm really interested in the Speed Racer homescreen. Also if needed, can you include what plugins you use. That was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid. On a couple of side notes. Did you ever watch the Star Blazers cartoon? I use the Speed Racer screen name when I play Colin McRae Rally 2004. Lots of fun. Thanks in advance...... ;)

Guest extravagant
Here is my first attempt

Snap001.bmp

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

nice homescreen. Can u please post it? I like the way it says the name of the icon. I would like to implment that into mine! I will try now too. And heres a new background (again, one I use with my home screen (the one shown as first post))

xpsilver.bmp

Guest jakobdam

extravagant >

Making the plugin show the name of the selected icon is quite easy - here goes the code:

<!-- icon shortcuts -->

<plugin file="sysplug.dll" clsid="{79EFB752-CB70-446d-B317-499723482B3D}" height="39">

<!-- Backgorund pictures BEGIN -->

<background b-border-width="0">

<format state="selected" bgcolor="transparent" font-weight="bold" bgimage="\IPSM\Application Data\Home\iconpic01.jpg"/> 

<format state="unselected" bgcolor="transparent" font-weight="bold" bgimage="\IPSM\Application Data\Home\iconpic02.jpg"/>

</background>

<!-- Backgorund pictures END -->

<mru icon-size="16" valign="top" max-buttons="6" x="60" y="2" w="115"/>

<appname>

<format state="unselected" x="55" y="22"/>

<format state="selected" x="55" y="22" font-weight="bold"/>

</appname>

</plugin>

Guest extravagant
extravagant >

Making the plugin show the name of the selected icon is quite easy - here goes the code:

<!-- icon shortcuts -->

<plugin file="sysplug.dll" clsid="{79EFB752-CB70-446d-B317-499723482B3D}" height="39">

<!-- Backgorund pictures BEGIN -->

<background b-border-width="0">

<format state="selected" bgcolor="transparent" font-weight="bold" bgimage="\IPSM\Application Data\Home\iconpic01.jpg"/> 

<format state="unselected" bgcolor="transparent" font-weight="bold" bgimage="\IPSM\Application Data\Home\iconpic02.jpg"/>

</background>

<!-- Backgorund pictures END -->

<mru icon-size="16" valign="top" max-buttons="6" x="60" y="2" w="115"/>

<appname>

<format state="unselected" x="55" y="22"/>

<format state="selected" x="55" y="22" font-weight="bold"/>

</appname>

</plugin>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks a lot mate! Though I looked 2 late and already did it! I could have saved 2 hours easily lol. Well mine is a bit modified and only takes 1 line entirely. Here is the screen shot and the new XML for everyone! And thanks again for the swift response with the code!

scrn.bmpppc2003_bliss.home.xmlwm5.bmp

Guest jakobdam

Oh yes - the reason as to why my example takes up so many lines, is because I've embedded all the oppertunities one has with the plugin - for example background pictures (that changes when "selected"), formatting of the text and individual positioning...

Oh and thanks for posting your XML - I didn't know that one could make a START and STOP sound ;) - I guess I have to gamble a bit with that... :D

As you can see on the homescreens I make, I like that the user can change to any backgroundpicture without affecting the layout itself - that's why I fake a 2 layer design by scrolling vertically so it seems that "menu" is popping up...

Guest extravagant
Oh yes - the reason as to why my example takes up so many lines, is because I've embedded all the oppertunities one has with the plugin - for example background pictures (that changes when "selected"), formatting of the text and individual positioning...

Oh and thanks for posting your XML - I didn't know that one could make a START and STOP sound ;) - I guess I have to gamble a bit with that... :D

As you can see on the homescreens I make, I like that the user can change to any backgroundpicture without affecting the layout itself - that's why I fake a 2 layer design by scrolling vertically so it seems that "menu" is popping up...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, the startup sound I really like! it should have been implemented to begin with! Well mine has no sound (ATT SMT 5600) Just read the xml, u can see what to name the wav file and where it should be in, you should be able to figure it out.

Meanwhile, EVERYONE ELSE KEEP POSTING!

• 1 month later...
Guest tonijj

extravagant: Love the homescreen you made! But may I request two minor changes for a new xml file for me? :)

1. Change the rolling calendar plugin to the standard one.

2. Instead of voice-mail, would you mind changing that to MMS instead?

If so, I would be a very happy camper :D

For now, I only use kleinweders homescreens, there just amazing!!

See them here

A question while Im add it: Is there a way to cycle themes automatically, say every hour or so? With theme changer you can autocycle background image, but I would like to cycle the entire theme, is there an application for that?

Guest rekall

Here's my screen - nice and clean and simple. Only extra plugin is thre RJTasks one.

Edit: Added the alarm plugin

post-55749-1122894218_thumb.jpg

Edited by rekall

Guest dcheong

yoos,

i like your homescreen. is that a tab to switch between appointments and tasks? could you post the xml please?

Thanks!

Edited by dcheong

Guest tonijj
yoos,

i like your homescreen.  is that a tab to switch between appointments and tasks?  could you post the xml please? 

Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Switching between appt. and tasks is a plugin-in called Facade, and its completely free. Can be found at SBSH's webpage HERE