Orange E-mail Server Problems?

Guest mcwarre

Guest mcwarre

I cannot seem to download emails from the orange server via Outlook (or via mailwasher pro). Outlook replies with "Task 'pop.orange.net - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ???'"

I have googled for ages to no avail; I have deleted the account and reset one up, again nothing. I haven't changed anything and I can get emails via my phone (same details). Anyone else having problems????

Guest shuurajou
I cannot seem to download emails from the orange server via Outlook (or via mailwasher pro).  Outlook replies with "Task 'pop.orange.net - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).  The server responded: ???'"

I have googled for ages to no avail; I have deleted the account and reset one up, again nothing.  I haven't changed anything and I can get emails via my phone (same details). Anyone else having problems????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Working fine for me. There's no current issues I'm aware of.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bongsword
I cannot seem to download emails from the orange server via Outlook (or via mailwasher pro).  Outlook replies with "Task 'pop.orange.net - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).  The server responded: ???'"

I have googled for ages to no avail; I have deleted the account and reset one up, again nothing.  I haven't changed anything and I can get emails via my phone (same details). Anyone else having problems????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Getting same issue - Unexpected termination... This does not affect me downloading E-mails to my SPV E200 over GPRS using same server settings - just affecting Outlook express / Mozilla Thunderbird...

Also it seems to be affecting Mozilla Firefox attempting to access the account through Orange.co.uk

"Failure of server APACHE bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds.

Build date/time: Dec 16 2003 14:01:23

Change Number: 315535"

Or

'You do not have permission to access PIMSRV' or somesuch nonesense...

Will call work and see if i can find anything out...