SF-KoF Animated Theme

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

[818]sfkof.gif

File Name :: SF-KoF Animated Theme

Author :: pzee

Category :: Animated

Description ::

This is my animated HS / theme featuring StreetFighter - King of Fighters anime. You can see from the preview animation what screens were skinned.

I use the same technique to install stuffs on the phone; using a setup launcher / help file. If you'll read the instructions carefully, you'll find out how easy it is to install HS files.

Important reminders:

1. Download the file first using the link below this post (GPC.SF.KoF.zip)

2. Extract the contents of the zip file on a single folder. There should be 7 exe files inside the folder.

3. Click on "1 CLICK.ME.TO.INSTALL.exe" to install the homescreen files.

4. Restart device.

Have fun.

UPDATED (July 28, 2005)

- Download link fixed.

GPC.SF.KoF.zip

Guest agent.m

hey! nice skin. think you've got the animated homescreen thing locked down now ;) just wondered it you fancy doing a marvel vs capcom theme. magneto's my favourate character.

• 1 month later...
Guest The Undefeated

invalid file!

Thats what it says when i try to download this thing :cry:

Any way of getting this file back online?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pulgoso

hey! why is it the 1 click.me.to.intsall is is not responding? how could i install the animated skin?????

when i click the click.me.... it stucked with the screen saying loading please wait. after a few seconds it ll check if it still responding iwith ctrl+lt+del then it says not responding

• 2 months later...
Guest democultis

I am using the new nextel I-930 and when i try to install these homescreens it tells me somthing bout a digital certificate from an untrusted somthing. I am new to the smartphone thing and I was hoping someone could help me out.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Hi democultis. Welcome to MoDaCo forum. ;)

Sounds like the error message you have encountered means that you have to decertify your device first in order to install 'unsigned' applications. Nextel is new in the market that there has been no documentation (yet) on how to go about app-unlocking the said device.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.