How 2get the incoming call number?

Guest sddavid

• 4 weeks later...
Guest extravagant
Can any one tell me how to get the incoming call number?

Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

purchase caller id from your carieer.

Guest mgama
purchase caller id from your carieer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suspect he was asking how to do this in code. :) I haven't tried it, but using the new API's in Windows Mobile 5 would make this a snap. You have the following properties at your disposal (plus dozens more that aren't related to the question at hand).

PhoneIncomingCallerContact -- Gets the Contact that matches the Caller ID.

PhoneIncomingCallerContactPropertyID -- Gets the CEPROPID of the property that matches the Caller ID, for example, PIMPR_HOME_TELEPHONE_NUMBER.

PhoneIncomingCallerContactPropertyName -- Gets the name of the property that matches the Caller ID, e.g. "h" for "Home Telephone".

PhoneIncomingCallerName -- Gets the name of the person who is currently placing the incoming call.

PhoneIncomingCallerNumber -- Gets the incoming call's phone number (Caller ID).

PhoneTalkingCallerContact -- Gets the contact who is on the active phone call.

PhoneTalkingCallerContactPropertyID -- Gets the CEPROPID of the property of the contact who is on the active phone call, for example, PIMPR_HOME_TELEPHONE_NUMBER.

PhoneTalkingCallerContactPropertyName -- Gets the name of the property of the contact who is on the active phone call, e.g. "h" for "Home Telephone".

PhoneTalkingCallerName -- Gets the name of the person you are talking to on the phone. This value is not set when you are talking on a conference call.

PhoneTalkingCallerNumber -- Gets the currently connected caller's phone number.

MSDN System Status Properties