GotW: Li-Nuggz

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

GotW: Li-Nuggz

This week's 'Game of the Week' is Li-Nuggz, a game i'm enjoying at the moment for Pocket PC and Smartphone!

screenshot_linuggz_01.jpgscreenshot_linuggz_03.jpg

screenshot_linuggz_05.jpgscreenshot_linuggz_10.jpg

As ever, i've asked Elements Interactive to speak to MoDaCo! ;)

Hi and thanks for speaking to MoDaCo! Please introduce yourself!

Elements Interactive Games develops games for mobile devices since 2003. We also work on EDGE, our multi-platform, high-performance game engine for mobile devices. Currently it supports Windows Desktop, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile Smartphone, Symbian Series 60 and Symbian UIQ devices.

Along the way developing new games we improved EDGE with new features, such as advanced blitting effects (Li-Nuggz), TCP/IP and Bluetooth network capabilities (Quartz 2), Scaling/Rotating (Hooverz) and RGBA surfaces (Stonehenge). Currently we are investigating the Palm platform.

Describe Li-Nuggz in your own words

Basically, Li-Nuggz is all about a man-size apple jumping around with a harpoon shooting fireballs and gigantic fruit :D Does that make sense? ;)

What makes Li-Nuggz worth buying above other Smartphone games?

What makes Li-Nuggz special is the combination of arcade, platform and puzzle elements in the game. Besides that, Li-Nuggz is huge, as it features 50 levels in five different stages to explore (docks, beach, village, caves and vulcano) and five different additional 'Instant Games' for endless fun.

What can we expect to see next from Elements Interactive?

Current games under development are Hooverz, a futuristic multiplayer racing game and Stonehenge, our Boulderdash-type game with lots of interesting new game elements.

What you can expect from us in the near future is a commercialized version of our mobile game engine EDGE targeted for our colleague game developers to make their lifes easier and development paths shorter.

Head over to the Elements Interactive Home Page to find out more!

P

Guest mavisdavis

EDIT

I take back everything I said. :oops:

Elements Interactive Have responed to my email I sent last night and they were very helpful. I'll post a short review when Ive played it for a while ;)

Edited by mavisdavis

Guest Elements Interactive
I'd love to add a comment to this thread but I've never recieved an activation code for the the game after I purchased it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Mavisdavis,

We're sorry to hear about the product activation issue. Maybe you can tell us more about the way you'd try to contact us, because we think the messages didn't arrive at our mailbox (we always reply to messages with a key request).

Maybe you can try to send a private message through Modaco, so we can sort this out. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will make sure that you will obtain the full version in one way or another.

Edited by Elements Interactive

Guest awarner [MVP]

It's an excellent game, well worth getting. I did a review a while ago but due to the site move at Christmas the images I had need sorting.