Magic Gaming

Guest yarod_g14

Guest yarod_g14

Hello people,

I hope everyone is well. I have had my Tmob magic for nearly a month now.

I am very happy with the device, I knew what I was getting as I have an XDA 2 as well. I always used to use my E200 as my main phone as an XDA can make ones suit look a big bulgy ;) not there!

So now I have put E200 on a shelf I am using the magic full time for everything.

The software lineup is great BUT I have been spoilt over the last few years (from canary days) by Modaco.

Whenever a good port has been made for SPV etc all I had to do was come here and I would eventually get all the info I required. I am talking specifically about games and emu's. No matter what info I wanted, I would come to MODACO and I could find everything to do with my SPV and the soft I was attempting to run.

Since I have had my PPC replace my SPV full time I have been atttempting to get all the good ports going e.g:

Quake

Doom

Duke

etc

Now I dont know if its just me but I have been jumping from forum to forum like a madman attempting to learn how to adapt controlls/screen size/various options (sometimes just make the soft work) and the PPC world doesnt seem anywhere as easy to navigate as the Smartphone one.

One example is pocket Matrix where I found quake.....

It took me ages searching through google to find config info and it wasnt even coming from Pocket matrix......

It's like there is no-one place that has bought the PPC community together like MODACO has with Smartphone users.

One reason I suppose is that the PPC community is so much bigger and older, there are already established sites that deal with specific parts of the community

such as pocketgamer and xda-developers.

Are there any UBER PPC users here who have been about for more than a year or so and are now using there magicians for all their gaming needs?

Edited by yarod_g14