comment on boxwave's flexiskin

Guest zaas

Guest zaas

Hello,

I've received the FlexiSkin from boxwave today. It took me 2 seconds to put my Jam in it, which I found to be too easy. Then when the Jam is inside the skin, it doesn't really feel tightly put in place. I don't know how to explain it very well.

Obviously, it's the right case, all the buttons are in place and the Jam does fit in it. But the skin isn't really "sticking" to the Jam like I thought it would. It's not like the device will fall from the skin, but it's just not as tight of a fit as I thought it would be.

Can someone else who bought that product tell me if that's normal? I was just expecting something more solid :|

Thanks for your time, have a good day ;)

Guest calle

I'm afraid thats normal.... Had a Boxwave Flexiskin before and it was exactly the same. Then one day when i pulled the (ringing) phone out of my pocket the skin broke. :|

The weak spot is between the cut-out for the pen and the cut-out for the sd-card.

The replacement skin that I bought on ebay for 5£ (ink shipping from Tawian to Sweden) is way better (and cooler beacuse it's black! ;) ). Sorry dude.

Guest zaas

Yikes! I just noticed that spot you're talking about. That new replacement you bought... is it just more durable or is it also tighter? And do you have the name or something so I can find it on e-bay? Thanks for your answer!