Two Questions for iMate Jam Users

Guest gerardm08

Guest gerardm08

Hi,

I've got 2 probably simple questions here:

1. Is there a way to remove the "Operator Logo" from the Phone Dialer? At the moment on the Phone Dialer in the top right hand corner it's got the Telstra logo-I wouldn't mind removing it if possible.

2. Although my tasks sync correctly I find that the reminder for all of them is always at 8am. Is there a reason for this? The reminder on my Outlook is definitely at a different time.

Thanks.

Guest Charlie Mouse

You can change the operator logo by replacing a file called 'carrierlogo.gif' in the windows directory. Not too sure if you can just delete it if you dont want a logo but you could always replace it with an empty gif.

Have a look at this thread for an better explanation and downloadable carrier logo's:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/viewtopic....ght=carrierlogo

Not too sure about your second question, sorry.

Guest gerardm08
You can change the operator logo by replacing a file called 'carrierlogo.gif' in the windows directory.  Not too sure if you can just delete it if you dont want a logo but you could always replace it with an empty gif.

Have a look at this thread for an better explanation and downloadable carrier logo's:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/viewtopic....ght=carrierlogo

Not too sure about your second question, sorry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for your help. I had already removed the carrierlogo.gif but because I didn't do a soft reset it didn't work. I now have the i-mate Jam logo there from the forum link you put up...

Yeah still confused on question 2 though...

Guest Charlie Mouse

The answer to question 2 might have something to do with what you've set your working day to be within outlook (or calender on your PPC). I think, by default, it sets it to be between 08.00 and 17.00. I cant remember exactly where the setting is but I think it's the same place where you can set the start of the week to be Sunday or Monday.