jack pin out c500

Guest mordzy

Guest mordzy

Hi Guys,

I need the pin out for the tri pole jack (hmm hits on google suggests its a 4 pole).

basicly i have a car kit that outputs the sound (mp3 etc) but in mono.

i have taken it to bits and only 3 wires wired in to the base of the jack with another connector unused. im guessing they are mic/sound l or r / ground

(i can supply a picture.)

i need the pin out so i can pick up the other chanell then output my mp3s while plugged into the car kit

.. wicked.

hope you can help

post-7008-1118307706_thumb.jpg

Edited by mordzy

Guest mordzy

man.. 4 posts on this forum and no replys.. like talking to my self i do.

anywas.. if anyone else wants to know .. farnellinone.co.uk sell them

manufature code MAV119-1

order code 3809020

Guest mordzy
Not entirely sure what you're looking for but did a search at CPC for 4 pole jack plug.

Might it be one of these  http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/se...k=gensearch&y=4

(Not sure if it's still the smae but last time I bought something from there, it was cheaper to call up then order through the interweb, wierd.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Furby.. check the pdf on the product code i wrote above.. you can see its exact the same as the one in the picture.. 4 pole jack

Guest mordzy
You can't rush genious ;)

Are you playing out mp3s through your C500? Does it work well

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol, cant stand still .. lifes too short..

had mono working.. getting a jack this aft so will let you know..

tis bloody ace though.. sat in a propper car kit.. charging.. mutes stereo when phone rings .. aux input to the car stereo .. playing mp3's off the phone 1gb mini sd.. what a solution.. cant believe phone car kit dudes aint made one built in..

Guest xerxes
lol, cant stand still .. lifes too short..

had mono working.. getting a jack this aft so will let you know..

tis bloody ace though.. sat in a propper car kit.. charging.. mutes stereo when phone rings .. aux input to the car stereo .. playing mp3's off the phone 1gb mini sd.. what a solution.. cant believe phone car kit dudes aint made one built in..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What car kit are you using with your C500?

• 8 months later...
Guest fluffcat1
for spv c500, e100, 3200, i-mate sp3i, qtek bla bla bla :))

1. right

2. left

3. mic

4. ground

4polea.jpg

for PDA2K, etc

1. mic

2. right

3. left

4. ground

An old thread with a new post, but what's the source of your info?

The reason I ask is that I use the same HTC supplied handsfree kit with both a blueangel ( pda2k) , magician, typhoon ( c500 ) and sp5m and all function correctly.

Richard

Assuming this pinout is correct for C600 and the like, where doesn't the toggle switch go between. Mic and GND?

Has anyone confirmed the pinout yet? Got a similar headset adapter but I'm only getting mono output (same output to L & R) and switch not working so I was to try rewiring the socket in the adapter.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest m8cca

I just finished wiring a plug adapter for my Cingular 2125 and the pinout goes as follows:

1. left

2. right

3. mic

4. ground

The switch goes between Mic and Ground.

I suspect it would be the same for other similar HTC Smartphone devices.

for spv c500, e100, 3200, i-mate sp3i, qtek bla bla bla :))

1. right

2. left

3. mic

4. ground

4polea.jpg

for PDA2K, etc

1. mic

2. right

3. left

4. ground

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...
Guest nwinton
Hi Guys,

I need the pin out for the tri pole jack (hmm hits on google suggests its a 4 pole).

basicly i have a car kit that outputs the sound (mp3 etc) but in mono.

i have taken it to bits and only 3 wires wired in to the base of the jack with another connector unused. im guessing they are mic/sound l or r / ground

(i can supply a picture.)

i need the pin out so i can pick up the other chanell then output my mp3s while plugged into the car kit

.. wicked.

hope you can help

I'm trying to connect my SP5 to my motorbike intercomm.

I've got the pinouts for the SP5 but don't have the equivalent for the 2.5mm jack which the intercomm uses.

I believe it's a universal connection but I can't find the 4 pole pinouts for a standard jack.

Can anyone help with pinout for universal handsfree?

Alternatively does anyone know where I can get an adapter to plug into the SP5 to convert it to a 2.5mm universal output.

I had one for my Nokia 8210 and I'd like to find the same thing for the SP5 rather than mess about trying to solder leads.

TIA