Smartphone Club - new version released...

Guest mechismo

Guest mechismo

BETA 1.3 of our Smartphone Club site is now up and running. This site used to be known as SmartSkins.

Check out www.smartconfig.com/smartphoneclub/ for Pre-built home screens, colour schemes, backgrounds and a few ringtones. What's cool is that you can completely customise your selections with colour schemes and homescreen layouts of your choice.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated - particulary regarding the interface which is the subject of much discussion back here in the office.

Are there features you would like to see, changes you would like to make, things you would like to do but can't?

PLEASE let me know your thoughts...

Steve

Smartphone Club

Guest Paul [MVP]

Hi Steve, great to have you on the forum.

BRILLIANT site!

I have used it since the beginning, and I think it's great!

Would it be possible to upload and edit our own homescreens?

Also, have you used the site in Mozilla? Some bits of it looks a bit funny at times...

P

Damn, that's a really good website! Very tidy, and straight-forward.

I would mention however that when it asks for an download location, pick phone over storage card. Maybe I rushed through and didn't read all the instructions, but I tried to install to my storage card (to keep space on the phone) and I got an error message.

Otherwise - if tinkering with XML scares you (and me), Smartphone Club seems a really good alternative.

Guest awarner [MVP]

Glad to see you are progressing with your site.

I had Scooby Doo as my alarm in the beginning (November) but

I kept S***ing myself at 4am when it played full blast ;)

One thing I have noticed is under ISP you have NTL which I use BUt you have missed it off the Mail ISP part. Nothnig too serious just thought you might be interested.

Keep up the good work.