Tried MKS 27 MB Patch - How to revert to Original

Guest nishadks

Guest nishadks

Applied MKS 27 MB patch to my ROM and after the same reverting to original download 1.11 firmware has lot of problems. Due to my own ROM I havent applied the 416 copy.

I tired to revert the download original JAM 1.11 rom and after the same my STORAGE Folder is missing. Also I have a incoming call duration of 72680 hrs. Please help me in solve this issues.

Also I noticed that after this patch try to flash the original downloaded rom I need to reset the device to boot loader other wise the ROMUpgradeUt.exe with hang even with active sync disabled. Earlier it was working fine in normal mode and it automaticlly swith to bootloader mode when the upgrade started by ROMUpgradeUt.exe. Please help Pleade help....

Guest MitchellO

You should restore the ROM backup you made to SD when you started. I will restore everything back to what it was. I botched my upgrade to the big storage rom (didn't do the byte copying just right i think), and what able to put my old rom back on the sd, put it in the device and when it says press power to flash, press it and wait.

Guest nishadks
You should restore the ROM backup you made to SD when you started. I will restore everything back to what it was. I botched my upgrade to the big storage rom (didn't do the byte copying just right i think), and what able to put my old rom back on the sd, put it in the device and when it says press power to flash, press it and wait.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats the main problem. I dont have the copy of first original rom backup. I used a 1GB SD Card and due to large size I have deleted it accidently. Please help me how can the orginal downloaded ROM.

Guest Pondrew

I don't know how to help this I'm afraid. The guys and girls at XDA-Developers.com who came up with the process should do though...

Guest MitchellO

You really needed that backup!

Ummm, did you try the Qtek 1.11 ROM update when in bootloader mode? I'd suggest you try that one.

Guest nishadks
You really needed that backup!

Ummm, did you try the Qtek 1.11 ROM update when in bootloader mode? I'd suggest you try that one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks a lot I will try that... But any advantage over the IMATE and O2 ROMS. I have tried both.

Guest nishadks
The fact that it might work!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks a lot for help. I have solved the issue of my JAM. Backup full rom from my friend's JAM and restored to mine. Working Great....thanks...