Non-Slip stickers for casing

Guest Samsonite

Guest Samsonite

anyone help?

a coupla weeks back i stumbled on a product that i wish i had bought at the time but didnt...

it was a pack of non slip stickers for the Jam that you stuck over the casing to help you keep a grip on the slippy little sucker...

having now looked like a comedy sketch whilst trying to catch said item when it 'got away from me', i want to give these things a try - problem is, i cant find out who was selling 'em!! :x

anyone know what i mean and where i can get them? anyone used them and rated them?

thanks for any help

Guest Samsonite

nice one!! cheers!!

i've never bought from the US before so i'll have a troll around and see if there is a UK distributor first..

thanks for the info tho, i couldnt even remember what they were called!!

Guest Perfectionist
i had no probs ordering them and no import duty, probably because they came in an envelope.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude get yourself a Silicone case - you don't wanna get Jam Drppers Guilt ... !!

Guest Samsonite

ive read the silcone cases are dirt magnets... true?

do they cover the buttons too?

never been a fan of cases per se... 'specially ones that resemble durex's finest!!!

Guest Metoo
ive read the silcone cases are dirt magnets...  true?

Yep, they do a good job of clearing fluff from your pockets and biscuit crumbs from your desk

do they cover the buttons too?
Yes, but this actually works quite well. In particular it improves the usability of the side buttons, which without the case are too small and flat to find/feel.

never been a fan of cases per se... 'specially ones that resemble durex's finest!!!

Minus the lube, that's a pretty accurate description of the touch and smell ;)

Edited by Metoo

Guest Samsonite

@metoo

thanks for your helpful tips... i think i will avoid the lubefree inner tube (with added PocketDustBuster) and give the e-grip things a whirl...