mda compact wont boot?

Guest J-ME

hi ive had my mda compact less then a week and im just crap with it, i know its a wikkid phone but im always mucking it up, but this time it was not my fault =)

phone rang i picked up couldnt hear any 1 looked at screen gone all fruity colours so i thought il do a soft reset with the pen thing, done that reboots to t-mobile screen says R 1.00.10 G 1337.36 D 1.01.00 WWE

and wont go no futher? ive even tried taking out the battery and leavein it a while with no luck still gets stuck on the same screen?

sorry ive done like 3 post on here and its always me sayying i hav problems =(

Edited by J-ME

Guest shadamehr
hi ive had my mda compact less then a week and im just crap with it, i know its a wikkid phone but im always mucking it up, but this time it was not my fault =)

phone rang i picked up couldnt hear any 1 looked at screen gone all fruity colours so i thought il do a soft reset with the pen thing, done that reboots to t-mobile screen says R 1.00.10 G 1337.36 D 1.01.00 WWE

and wont go no futher? ive even tried taking out the battery and leavein it a while with no luck still gets stuck on the same screen?

sorry ive done like 3 post on here and its always me sayying i hav problems =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If its anything like my XDA2, you could try a HARD reset - BUT... this will lose all your data and stuff...

To Hard Reset my XDA2, you hold the power button in, as you push the stylus into the reset hole...

Try that if all else fails, but REMEBER, it will lose any day you had on it - this is kind of a "Factory Reset" option.

If its anything like my XDA2, you could try a HARD reset - BUT... this will lose all your data and stuff...

To Hard Reset my XDA2, you hold the power button in, as you push the stylus into the reset hole...

Try that if all else fails, but REMEBER, it will lose any day you had on it - this is kind of a "Factory Reset" option.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahh thanks so much worked =)

il have to remeber that 1 as im sure il bugger up my phone again =)