GSM

Guest Demartinx200

Guest Demartinx200

COULD THE GSM FIX BE APPLIED TO WM2002?...AND GET THE SUPPOSED EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE AND FIX SIGNAL ISSUES?..DO THOSE ANTENNA BOOSTERS U STICK UNDER YOUR BATTERY WORK??? :??:

Guest awarner [MVP]

No and the GSM fix did not help to extend the battery only supposed signal problems.

As for stickers no they do not work, they are just a gimmick.

Also please do not shout. ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest gsmnutt
COULD THE GSM FIX BE APPLIED TO WM2002?...AND GET THE SUPPOSED EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE AND FIX SIGNAL ISSUES?..DO THOSE ANTENNA BOOSTERS U STICK UNDER YOUR BATTERY WORK??? :??:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually tried those booster stickers (I would never pay $19 for it, but for only $1 I had to give it a try :) ). Believe it or not, it actually improved my signal. It is not as good as they advertised it, but it was definately worth it for only a buck (still woudn't pay $19, though). Falsely advertised: First of all, you can not get signal in "dead zones"; it can only improve signal which is already there. Second, its NOT like having a 40 foot antenna; a 40 foot one would give much better signal. Before I put booster, I had to hold my phone over the edge of my deck for only one bar; after, I could just hold it to the door (deck enterence) and recieve a bar. Just my 2 cents ;)