New T-Mobile UK MDA III rom coming soon

Guest Pondrew

Guest Pondrew

Not news so much as rumours at this stage...

...T-Mobile UK, barely six months since the last update to their MDA III badged Blue Angel, are apparently going to release ANOTHER UPDATE at the end of June.

What this update will include/improve is a mystery at this stage.

The possibilities include Windows Media Player 10 and Bluetooth stack build 3900, additions that would bring the rom upto the standard recently set by the Imate 1.40 rom.

Suggestions elsewhere hold that it will likely include a newer radio stack tweaked to work with the T-Mobile UK Blackberry service (so far only radio stack 1.00 and 1.6 have been proven to work).

If the rumours are true all the more kudos to T-Mobile, and shame on the other providers who have been known to only ever release one update per device...

Guest andyservesbeer

hi does any one have the cab file for fireplayer

Not news so much as rumours at this stage...

...T-Mobile UK, barely six months since the last update to their MDA III badged Blue Angel, are apparently going to release ANOTHER UPDATE at the end of June.

What this update will include/improve is a mystery at this stage.

The possibilities include Windows Media Player 10 and Bluetooth stack build 3900, additions that would bring the rom upto the standard recently set by the Imate 1.40 rom.

Suggestions elsewhere hold that it will likely include a newer radio stack tweaked to work with the T-Mobile UK Blackberry service (so far only radio stack 1.00 and 1.6 have been proven to work).

If the rumours are true all the more kudos to T-Mobile, and shame on the other providers who have been known to only ever release one update per device...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by andyservesbeer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's Official - T-Mobile have got a Second ROM update as of today.

No news as of yet what is in the update but i'm assumong it will tweak the blackberry service.

If any one questions how i know - I work for t-mobile, it's my business to know.

It's Official - T-Mobile have got a Second ROM update as of today.

No news as of yet what is in the update but i'm assumong it will tweak the blackberry service.

If any one questions how i know - I work for t-mobile, it's my business to know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And where would I find the download?

Thanks.

And where would I find the download?

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go to www.t-mobile.de/blackberry_solution/support/english

User: tmobiluk

Password: tmukbbcorp

It's not on @ the moment but keep checking back and you should see it appear soon.

• 3 months later...
Guest viper2px

:)

Hi all, I spoke to T-Mobile today after I read about the new update for the MDAIII and guess what. I spoke to customer services who sent me a link to download the T-Mobile update and completed the update. I now have Media Player 10 on my MDAIII.

Rom Version:1.42.00 WWE

Rom Date:09/05/05

Radio Version:1.13.00

Protocol Version:1337.42

ExtRom Version:1.42.112 WWE

Thanks for your updates and helping me to get my device up to date.

Guest Pondrew

Viper2px, did they give you the link to the T-Mobile Netherlands update or was it actually a UK rom?

Been holding off doing the update to 1.42 as got a lot of MMS and texts I'm not willing to lose... :)

Guest viper2px

Theis is the link that I was given: :)

www.t-mobile.co.uk/webnwalksoftware

Viper2px, did they give you the link to the T-Mobile Netherlands update or was it actually a UK rom?

Been holding off doing the update to 1.42 as got a lot of MMS and texts I'm not willing to lose...  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Pondrew
Theis is the link that I was given: :)

www.t-mobile.co.uk/webnwalksoftware

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bravo that man! This might just qualify for a newspost! So T-Mobile UK snuck out the latest Blue Angel rom without telling anyone. Been searching on their website for updates for months!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.