SPV C500 Car Kit.

Guest Shuggy

Guest Shuggy

I've been searching for a Car Kit for my SPV C500. I don't want a BT kit as I want to charge the phone at the same time. I want a kit that will mute the radio and play through the front speakers. As far as I can find there is only the THB Bury kit.

Is that my lot then? Are they any good?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest djbushuk
I've been searching for a Car Kit for my SPV C500.  I don't want a BT kit as I want to charge the phone at the same time.  I want a kit that will mute the radio and play through the front speakers.  As far as I can find there is only the THB Bury kit. 

Is that my lot then?  Are they any good?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have used the THB Bury kit and yes, it is good, also has an antenna connection for improved reception.

Another option is to get a bluetooth kit of your choice, then buy a Brodit Active Holder. These can be Hardwired into your car and will hold the phone whilst also charging! You can also get an antenna adapter from Brodit although you would have to plug it in each time which is just more hassle. I have used this setup with a nokia ck-7w and works well however there is some echo when volume turned up, not sure if its a prob with compatibility or with all bluetooth.

Company I work for has many of these phones and many cars. All future installs will be with the THB Bury Kit.

Hope this helps

http://www.handnav.co.uk/search_results.ph...=true&st=Brodit